Vape Pen E-Juice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by n0va_prim3, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Hey guys, so recently i purchased the DaVinci vaporizer, and i love it, you can use it while its charging, no wait time for each hit like there was for my puffit, and a pretty big bowl. But theres also variable temperature, and when i say that i don't mean 1-7 pre-set temperatures i mean you can set it to anything you want, as long as its below 400 degrees. Its basically like a mini kitchen oven. Which means i can decarb weed in it [​IMG] so i set it to around 310 and let it stay in for 10 minutes, the davinci's 10 minute auto shutoff made it rather easy to time. So why would i be decarbing weed. Well, i wanted to see if i could put decarbed weed into my e-juice and let it sit for a week or so. Hence the reason i created this topic. It has been 3 days, and id rather get some of your opinions than wait a week to find out, so will this work? The reason i thought it might work is because you can make e-juice by decarbing and putting it in vegetable glycerine, but the part where you put it in the crock pot and all that is just to speed it up (i think). So if i was to let it sit, would i get the same effects? As for the color goes, major change, as i should expect, but right now its golden brown, it was almost clear. And yes i have been keeping it in a cool, dark place, and shaking it a few times a day.

2. Tell me how it goes