Wall-E Type Topic

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AMToker8, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Ok so idk if anyone's thought of this but it just came to me all at once when, well you know when since I'm posting on here

But anyways...here it goes

In Wall-E the Pixar movie it shows all the people with screens in front of them everywhere they go in this sort of computer world and it's supposed to be us in the future.

Now.. stay with me

In today's world we have everything getting more high def all our phones, TV's, gaming consoles, all that ish. And what we have is our phones and other personal devices getting more high def and smarter but..they are also getting bigger. Think of the iphone 6, iPad, tablets and other devices.

We ALSO have our laptops out there which are getting just as smart, just as high def (touch screens) and they are getting smaller, bigger screens but smaller almost like a tablet. Huhh.

And EVERYTHING is becoming more mobile friendly, able to use it wherever, whenever.

So are we headed in the direction Wall-E predicted?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427444176.264808.jpg

-Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.-

Wall-E didn't predict anything. The people with screens in their faces were a satire of people in contemporary society.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can see what your saying but here'a my thoughts. Everyday I hear of a way to lose ten pounds or how much better something just got. So I can see everyone walking around with a phone attached to their brain that will let them control all their stuff with a thought. Also people know they litter. They do it all the time. If people were to change based on the actions shown to them we would be fine. But people will continue to do as they please. I don't doubt that one day humans will destroy this planet and all of us be forced to leave. But nice thought 👌

4. I think Surrogates would be a better movie to compare it to