Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed high end lab test, have to go take physical?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moabfighter, Mar 27, 2015.

1. sorry for the drug test thread but couldn't find anything particular to this.

I've passed a medtox or labtox test something like that, the really great Minnesota based lab
    However, I now have to go take a physical tomorrow, and then will be offered the job. I had a friend take the physical today, and they tested his pee, but I really want to think it was just for kidney functions.

Since I've passed the drug test and background and was sent for physical, will they be testing me for drugs again, or just my kidney functions?

Thanks!

2. I would believe it's the same piss test that a physician gives during a check up. Most likely not for drugs unless they were trying to do a double test

3. #3 OldDesertDog, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    It's usually just for sugar in your urine to make sure you're not diabetic. 

4. Wish me luck. Here we go

5. Remember to wipe the tip before you pee. [​IMG]

6. It's not a drug test.You can ask them what it's for. No idea what you're talking about with 'kidney function' though. That makes zero sense.