Milks Perpetual Coco Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tallglassesofmilk, Mar 26, 2015.

1. #21 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    OK, here's what I've got in veg right now, I'll start with the next plant that will go into flower on Monday, Kraken pheno #1.. The big one lol.

IMG_0297.jpg

Next is Kraken #2, the variegated one

IMG_0294.jpg

Nocturnal #1

IMG_0293.jpg

Critical Kushberry #1 (first female)

IMG_0295.jpg

Halo #2

IMG_0296.jpg

Nocturnal #2

IMG_0298.jpg

That's the veg for now, stay tuned, I'll have 5 hubba bubbas, 5 bbw's and 3 g45's very soon in 2 gallons.

-MILK

2. #22 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Haha awesome, happy to have you here! Whatcha got growing in your neck of the woods?

3. Subbed!! Will be starting my coco grow in a few weeks as well! Lookin good.

Sent from the future using past technology!

4. #24 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Oh sweet! I'm loving this, meeting new people on here is always cool.

Coco is the best! Haha I'm kidding of course, I dont know if there is a best, its all down the the method in which the technique is applied. Someone far more knowledgeable than I said that a while back and I wish I could remember who... It was probably Thomas-Mothafuckin-Jefferson. Lol

5. Subbin in

6. What up tallglass! Lookin good in here man. I just started a few plants in coco and following along with Iron's methods. Good stuff man.

7. #27 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Glad to have you here a.o.! Feel free to post up any pictures of current or past plants, buds or hash! Same goes for anyone else reading this!
    Thanks dude! Hell yeah, its easy when he spells it all out for ya! Love that dude.

8. Flower update!

Thundercat OG male
    IMG_0301.jpg

Minion City Diesel male
    IMG_0300.jpg

Halo
    IMG_0302.jpg

Master Kush down low
    IMG_0303.jpg

Critical Kushberry
    IMG_0304.jpg

-MILK

9. Hell yeah, how's them bigcat buds lookin?

10. #33 Grow2dab., Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Missed the first page dammit haha.

Conveyor belt style grow with 50/50 coco mix, no nets, and your HID's backwards? This should be interesting..

Interesting no PK boosters, that's pretty much all I do and BUD XL. Might have to try that H3ad method though.

11. Lol backward? There's only one light running cuz I don't have the tent full. Wait what makes it backward? Haha

12. #35 Grow2dab., Mar 27, 2015
    Nah like MH to flower and HPS to veg, don't see that often. Well I don't.

13. #36 tallglassesofmilk, Mar 27, 2015
    Ohh haha yeah you don't see it much. Sg1 runs mh in flower and says hps in flower by itself is like throwing money away on your power bill cuz there's no uvb in it. Also subcool of tga genetics runs hps in veg cuz it speeds things up tremendously.

14. Yeah tbh when I first started reading on how to grow, 2700k flower and 5000k+ veg popped up allot and I just took it as gospel, I never really tried it for myself.

Now I try everything and make my own mind up on what works.

15. That's the way to do it man. A lot of what applies to botanical essential oil farming is the same with cannabis farming.

16. #39 Grow2dab., Mar 27, 2015
    Only thing is i'm vegging too fast as it is, taking 6 inches off the top every week lol.

Will definitely try my MH next run though, nothing to loose and i'll have the same cut in the same pot so should be a good comparison. 

Actually this is a great idea, i'll be running an untested strain next round under the LED's so having a white light in there will make it so much easier to spot problems. [​IMG]

17. Haha yeah I feel ya, the hps can be a pain sometimes.. Its great as an addition to my in flower I'd say. But so would leds.