Men, women who exercise have better orgasms, sex lives

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntzilla420, Mar 26, 2015.

1. #41 Messiah Decoy, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Does money really improve your status with women or does it just put a huge, gold digger target on your forehead? :p

It shows you have your shit together. 

You're thinking in 'all or nothing' terms. 

Will $ alone secure you a great woman and keep her around forever? No. But having a steady income and showing a woman you can backpack her if shit hits the fan doesn't hurt anything. 

You shouldn't aim to be strong in just one area. Make your mind, body, Soul (if you believe in that kind of thing) and professional life as appealing as possible. That's the best advice I can muster up! 

4. #44 BobFuckingMarley, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    My feeling aren't hurt. Mostly just worried about my fellow blade.

5. are you the same Bushido from other sites?

6. The thing is, at least for me, sex isn't all about my orgasm.  Sure it's the end result, but I prefer to dominate and give the girl pleasure.  If she isn't having fun I'm certainly not.  You need endurance and some strength to do the deed right, imo.

Nah, brah.

8. Once this old dude told me to stretch a lot, like 30 minutes every morning and at night. He claimed it loosens the arteries and blood vessels near your crotch and allow more blood flow, increasing orgasms.
    It was an awkward conversation, but it does work.

9. #49 Broski'CBK200, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Strenuous exercise? 30 push ups a day, every day will benefit you greatly.
    And stop being stupid, there is more to fitness than improving your orgasm, so not 2 hours of exercise doesn't only improve your sex life, are you really this ignorant?

Again there is a whole range of benefits from living a healthy life style.

No it doesn't, but guess what? but the guy with the six pack has a better chance at landing girls than you, and is very much healthy than your are.

And a person who isn't at his peak on those conditions doesn't do these things you mentioned?
    so what your freaking point?

And plenty of unhealthy people don't "waste their lives with superficial pursuits"?

You make not freaking sense, you just assume the worst possible scenarios and try to justify them.
    Someone can be in very good physical condition and still have value, whether the latter has far more value than the other is completely irrelevant to this thread and discussion.

And a person without a six pack couldn't be horrible?
    Man your making yourself look like an idiot.

That subjective, you have the things that are important to you in life and I have mine, and one of the most important things in my life is my health, and that is why I got into fitness, family might be important to you, but it might not to me, see what I am getting at?

we are all different, don't hate on others because they are living a life style you don't live.
    This is an example of someone talking shit about weed because they don't smoke.

Answer this question, is orgasm the only benefit you get from fitness? see how ridiculous you sound now?

The importance of a healthy life style is not overstated, in fact the practice is much more underrated.
    30 push ups a day can prevent heart disease, and prevent cancer.

Well then do it for the other benefits if a better orgasm is not worth it to you, I don't know who the fuck told you that a better orgasm is the only benefit from living a healthy lifestyle.

Now in conclusion, No disrespect but you make the most ridiculous comments I have ever came across pertaining to a healthy life style, I am actually worried for you and your well being.

I am actually tempted to show your comments to one of the fitness community I visit regularly.
    Hopefully I have enlighten you a bit and please refrain from making dumbass comments like this in the future.

10. We're not allowed to insult other blades, so kindly fuck off.

11. #51 Messiah Decoy, Mar 30, 2015
    I notice people get really butthurt when you attack superficial shit like money and body building.

As if you're challenging the very fabric of their "value" system.

That is a pretty myopic and subjective viewpoint, to say the least.

13. Lol that your response?
    Shut you up good, didn't I?

My job here is done.

14. #54 Messiah Decoy, Mar 30, 2015

I don't respond to post peppered with insults.

You typed all that shit for nothing.

If you consider that a glorious victory then maybe you're not the strategic genius you think you are.

How so?

16. Honestly though, how small are you?[​IMG]

17. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

18. I actually prefer someone quite large.

19. Pointless fucking argument.

You're calling anyone who goes to the gym self-absorbed, and anyone that wants to better their lives superficial and, essentially, moronic. How is that not myopic and judgmental?