Home invasions, why do people do it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganglajanger, Mar 26, 2015.

1. It was probably the same person or a friend of the person who broke in the first time, looking for a new bong.

2. #62 4oclock20min, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    nighty nighty.... Keep ya butthole tight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427675674.007070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ok

4. Damn guys seems like some of you don't take security very serious.

Someone busted my window out in my driver side while I was in the car and tried to fuck me up and pull me into the street. If my buddy wasnt with me I probably would of been big time fucked and no I'm not living in some ghetto or some shit like that. It was a misunderstanding actually a random act of violence.

Protect yourselves guys.  You never know when someones going tocome into your happy little life and try to beat you to death, steal from you or just straight up stab/shoot you. You dont need to be in a "hood" for this shit to occur. 

Sorry for getting deep there but its real life shit not some fantasy land "ill just hit em with the lamp" bullshit. When you're fighting for your life its serious as fuck. Until you experience it you don't understand the extreme violence that some people are capable of. I was the same way.

Sorry im baked and rambling. but yea

crazy story OP don't take it so lightly.

5. OP, thanks for that story. the whole bong to the face thing is pretty rad. 
    My town/city is supposed to be a real relaxed young family/retirement area. half my city is retired white people playing golf. It aint like Beverly Hills but it isnt trash, and even in my area there have been tons of home invasions recently, i started keeping a bat in my room/in the closet downstairs since they've been breaking in during the day, and im almost always home when im not in class. 

Shit just the other day 5 people in the neighborhood across the blvd got robbed at gunpoint. fuckers even took their shoes...

but i live in close proximity to Stockton, so maybe the trash is flooding into my area now too... 

6. Go on Amazon buy a fucking metal bat for 40 bucks and get some
    House weapons Man U can't be lacking like that 💯

7. Get a katana and just cut whoever's in your house.

8. #68 boydamien, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    So much violence and negativity is playing havoc with
    my zen.
    Lol

9. Why you break your piece man, never heard or punching someone?
    Awesome story tho.
    Chef.

10. #70 -13 Amp-, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Or if its not drunk kids, the invader can/will shoot in the direction of the sound of the pump...

Also a 30-06 is better kuz its kick isn't as bad, a 12 gauge at 2:30 am after being woken up can break a ma fuckers arm

Or a multi shot .22, cock and shoot till it clicks, I got 1 that holds 15

11. We had a home invasion 3 years ago. They tied us up on the floor, stole everything and assaulted us. It was 4 guys with a 9. A panga and 2 semi automatics. It fucking sucked ass! I was more afraid that they would hurt my dogs and I was for myself
    Oh and I had to go fetch the police

12. #72 wafdof, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    People are losers and think they can get away with it.  I live in a decent neighborhood too with $400-$500K houses.   Most of the thefts here have been from people outside the neighborhood.  Good news is I have caught most of them in the act on my cameras. and all but one have been found, never got one penny back though is the bad news.  Makes me want to go out stealing.  Even if you get caught you don't have to give the property back or pay for the items lost.  Fine system we have here.

I have plenty of guns, I would never use it for someone outside, but if they are in my home I will shoot then ask questions later and not lose one minute's sleep over it.  Happened a couple blocks over and crime went down in my area for quite a while.

13. Happens when poor shits are too lazy to earn their own stuff. 

14. Maybe they wanna meet my lil friend???

15. I chase people with my parang knife

...I made a thread about it

[​IMG]

16. #76 Gamer_Goose, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    People are stupid and immature man. There is a platform on a nature trail at my university that was completely destroyed and vandalized. It sucks because this place was like the Mecca for all smokers here. We would make pilgrimages to it and just chill and smoke. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429327139.774049.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429327150.477204.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429327161.641897.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429327171.055292.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429327180.289307.jpg

17. out of everything you could of used, you used a bong to hit the guy. lol.