Home invasions, why do people do it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganglajanger, Mar 26, 2015.

1. There was a home invasion in my city just last month where this dude was bragging about his big income tax refund, 4 dudes showed up at his house to take the money, duct taped and tied the like 3 people that lived there. Then they decided to set the house on fire with them tied up in it, a couple of them escaped but got shot and crawled down the street a ways, both lived tho. Guess the guys forgot about burning the house down and just bolted

Needless to say I'm gonna have a gun when I get my own place this year

2. whats your facy? handgun? shotgun? double barrel shotgun? m4a4? 

wait

you should hire a fulltime infantry mortarman! 

3. Just a lil .380 my good man... Will probably acquire a shotgun eventually

Maybe just fill the front yard with land mines, you know, preemptive measures

4. Don't forget - by saying anything positive about self-defence - especially if using the word "gun" - your wonderful leaders in government view YOU as the real terror threat.

See CNN - DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

"A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month [February 20] and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.
    \nSome federal and local law enforcement groups [i.e. DOJ political correctness] view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to -- and in some cases greater than -- the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention."

5. Remember that vin diesel movie where he's a baby sitter and does a dumb dance to dodge lasers and stuff. The pacifier i think.

You should do one of those

6. still trying to figure out why you used your Bong as a weapon lmao couldn't u have grabbed something else?

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

7. Said it once, Ill say it again,

A 12 gauge is the best home defense in much of the world

Most people will recognize the sound of a pump shotgun,

That alone should scare off drunk college kids, or really almost anyone...

If they arent scared of the shotgun sound.... Point and shoot.. 

8. I prefer 00 buckshot for the home invasions. A 308 hollow point round if that don't work

Here is 3 things WRONG with your comment...

#1 These idiots are robbing people.

#2 These idiots are stealing firearms.

#3 YOU CALL THESE IDIOTS YOUR FRIENDS.

I hope this fucker gets to spend the next 20 yrs getting man raped every day by a large hairy smelly man.

We all have done stupid things but you don't break into someones home and steal things they worked for.

10. Serious, if anyone crawls through my window, they have a 2 lb kukri swinging their way.

11. I lost it reading this lol completely lost it

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

12. Get a couple of cameras on the house. Even duds for that matter could work and potentially repel trespassers

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

13. My uncle has one of them knifes.
    Cant help but lift it up when i visit lol

Those small knifes in the scabbard are cool as fk

14. Fuck home invaders. They put their own lives at risk and it's a good thing we as citizens can deal with them accordingly and not wait for 5-0.

15. It's amusing how everyone in this thread thinks they are Steven Segal and Mccaulay Culkin.

What a sad community.  I guess it's typical of the internet but I expect a little more out of GC.

GET A MOTHERFUCKING MR. GOODBAR.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

16. I can honestly say its the last thing on my mind.
    Its not really a prob where i am,also i have a very crazy dog, and an equally crazy brother lol

17. I have guns for hunting purposes only and if someone were breaking into my house I wouldn't even think about grabbing a gun. I would grab the nearest object I could use as a weapon and see what is going on.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Yeah these things were known to go through armor, why the British allowed gurkas to carry these even in modern times.

Mostly I use it for breaking down firewood, it is usually sold with the edge of an axe, but having sharpening skills, I gave it a little more bite, not as great for chopping wood as too sharp will wedge, it's a bit of both. Some people put thin edges on their kukri and it'll shave, but probably crack on hard strikes.

19. Heard they used to behead the enemy with one swipe.
    Yea they are loyal brave soldiers.
    Not sure if they still have thier own regiment,or were merged into another.