YOU ARENT VAPING IF YOU USE A PEN

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hamachi12, Mar 26, 2015.

1. I have nothing against smoking it. I have a lung disease and I smoked cigs for a few months. Stupid? Yes.

But I get annoyed when people say they're using it medically for their wrist pain and they smoke it because it gives people like me a bad stigma. If I tell someone I use medical marihuana they automatically assume I smoke it, the. They automatically judge me for smoking it when I have a lung disease. But I don't smoke it, it's always an assumption.

If you use weed just cause it's fun and awesome great. Don't say you're using it medically.

I don't judge people for smoking it at all. I only judge them when they call medicine because the byproducts of combustion (NOT weed) are so harmful that they automatically outweigh the benefits.

The facts I have provided are very true. These are scientific facts. These are medical facts.

It's like when people say holding in the smoke gets you higher. When it's false . Holding it in only causes more tar buildup. More than half of the cannabinoids are processed within the first few seconds.

No shit.   I don't think that I've seen this much crap ever in one thread.   The problem is that we have vapor newbs who "think" they know what they're talking about.

3. It would make no difference. Still tar present and benzene due to combustion. If your herb is perfect tobacco brown, you've succesfully vaporised. Anything further is combustion

4. The amount of Jimmies being rustled in here!

5. Correct me on what I got "wrong". I can back everything I say by legit sources.

Yeah I agree with you there, everyone assumes that if you use cannabis you're smoking it. Fuck those ignorant people though you should use whatever benefits you the most.

7. I had one of those crappy pens cause I didn't know any better and literally witnessed a revelation when I bought my pax. The pens are a pain in the ass and they aren't very efficient.

I know people who rave about them and no matter how many times I try to convince them that 50$ pen is not a true vape they don't listen.

8. I used to feel this way but there are pens out there that work. i just bought one. The DGK G Pro by Genco Science. The difference is that this one comes up to temp and stays there instead of just using a basic e-cig coil as the heat source- which will usually just combust. It cost me $70 plus tax, too. Very affordable!!!

[​IMG]

9. I have a typical e cig and can make vapor with a nice light brown abv with playing with how long I hold down the button. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

10. Op officially looks entirely ignorant. Vape, bong, bowl, blunt, pen... smoke the earth herb and rest assured your opinion is accounted for.

11. I'm glad I smoke/vape to get high and not for "medical" reasons. I wouldn't want to upset someone by breaking a "medical" rule. 

12. #32 Madeenz, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

That one looks like it actually has a decent chamber. The skinny Pen vapes I don't bother with cause the repacking is annoying lol

13. #33 lwien, Apr 1, 2015

That's NOT a pen vape.    It's a marker vape.  And..........it's just another Chinese made knock off of the exact same vaporizer that has a bazillion different names slapped on it.

14. Oh I know I just was expressing my distaste for pen vapes 😜

15. #35 101 BIG TEX 101, Apr 1, 2015
    Marker Vape - that's a new one! Sure, The DGK is a marker vape. And sure, it's a common one under many brand names but it does work pretty well

This is a true pen that gets a good review by the vape critic. The V2 Pro Series 3. Supposedly real vapor from a pen

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glnEuhTMVAg

[​IMG]

16. Bitch all I vape is oil.

Also, if you're still using G Pens you can lick my gooch juice.

17. I just bought one of these, the loose leaf cartridge arrived yesterday, so I fired it up. It did what it was supposed to. I got high, there was virtually no smell, and when I checked the cartridge, the weed was just toasted, not burnt. This is all just preliminary, but so far I'm stoked.