Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking a 20 sac onto an airplane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexthetorontonian, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to try that next time

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1gxkRve4Q0

3. Just mail it to yourself and collect it at the other end.

4. I'll have what he's having

5. why r u smuggling Schedule 1 Narcotics across state lines

6. Wouldn't do it lol

7. No you don't get strip searched, unless they find evidence that you have drugs on you. 

8. Just buy it once you're there I live in Vancouver and it's not at all hard to get weed

9. But how is this not a locked topic

10. really?  I have only flown 4 times and I have had to take my shoes off every time..

That's because you live in the US and he lives in Canada.

12. my homie swallowed an eigth then barfed it out in the bathroom and almost flushed it, so if you're willing to do that or hide it up in the second hole.
    well first hole if you're a guy lol

13. lol, no.

14. Oh, and if you're traveling with a woman who also wants the weed to make it over, you could always put it in a tampon tube and have her... Y'know... Use it.

You realize the tube doesn't stay up there, right?

16. it's just to get past security. Not for any extended period of time.

17. You can send mail to a hotel/house you'll be staying at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.