Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking a 20 sac onto an airplane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexthetorontonian, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 thehighkite, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Airports are not actively searching for drugs on your person, so they don't have equipment aimed towards drugs. They have equipment that look for metals on your person. Your bags are the only things searched thoroughly enough to see if you have drugs or not.
    Edit: my mother's significant other has worked for TSA since 2002, and I've also read articles corresponding with this info.

2. if it was domestic in the US you could easily throw an eighth in your checked luggage and be fine but alas idk how Canada handles their air travel

3. Links please!

4. Just curious. What is the penalty for taking weed on a plane in Canada?

5. #25 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Why don't you type that into a search machine, find out then let us know??

Because I'm not the one risking it to smuggle a G across the Great White North. ;) I actually did try looking it up, but since I'm in the US Google decides to show me everything I don't want to know about TSA regulations and penalties.

7. #29 thehighkite, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I just want to say that there is a big fear of sneaking bud on a plane because of the many cases of idiocy that have been put on the news and what not. They don't show you all the people who have gotten away with it.
    Airport security is trash, just remember that.
    Edit: except the dogs. beware of drug dogs.

8. I was going to smuggle a gram or two on a flight to Puerto Rico. I bitched out at the last minute and left it at home. I get to the metal detectors and out of the 5 people in my family that was there guess who was picked for a random search? Yea....me.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

9. True. And if I ever get caught and beheaded in like China or something, I have not forgotten our death pact lol.

10. There is a neighborhood in San Juan, I think it's called La Perla. Wander down there and you'll be bombarded with offers to purchase.  

11. Good to know! Thanks dude

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

12. Posted this before, but...

My friend was flying from west coast to east coast.  He swallowed two .5 gram bags that were wrapped in plastic, wax, and tied in a rubber condom, and he shoved a gram up his ass.

He got pulled aside by airport security and they swabbed his hands, then let him go.

He had to pull the weed out of his ass on the plane and pocket the gram, and when he dug through his shit to find the other weed, only one bag was still intact, the other exploded.

So really fucking stupid to do.

13. This is a case of doing too much due to lack of research. It doesn't have to go down like that lol.

14. I'd say this is one of those things where you have to ask yourself.. "does the risk, outweigh the reward?"

15. Just buy some at your destination. It will give you something to do and hone your buying skills.

16. Damn. I'm sorry, I should have tried it first before posting.
    It's like Canada doesn't want us to know what the fine or time is.

17. Guys, just put -TSA after your search. Removes tsa from the results. Much better links lol.

18. #40 SaltyWarDog, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I took 3 grams to PR on flight air tight is key in my gooch. Then onto a cruise ship. Bought a quarter in st Thomas or somewhere. Threw the pipe into the port water and went into customs at PR. The dog came up behind me and put its nose in my palm, i slowly turned and it moved on but he knew I ain't had shit left plus like they have said they are looking for bags of drugs large amounts not what I could carry. I laughed like I'm was ready to be searched but he kept walking by smelling my hand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.