Alcohol as bong water?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by lyon915, Mar 26, 2015.

1. The title really describes it all because I just thought of this and it would be a self cleaning bong. I saw this myth buster episode where
    They debunked the myth that a cigarette will light gasoline so I don't see how ash would light alcohol

2. ya if you wanna fucking die and burn your house down to the ground. don't be a fucking dummy [​IMG]

3. This isn't going to clean your bong, I believe.

4. Have fun inhaling iso alcohol fumes. That is guna taste nasty and rough no matter what kind of alcohol, don't be dumb....

5. Dude, yolo :D

6. I don't know about you guys but I do not enjoy the smell of alcohol in any way.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Woah woah woah calm down it was just a thought. So ash will light alcohol on fire?

8. Ash isn't going to light anything on fire. But your lighter could light the fumes from the alcohol. No good could come from doing this.

9. I believe alcohol has to be 50% to even ignite

10. Do they even teach basic science any more?

11. #11 invinciblejets, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    It's the fumes that ignite and are you not concerned how nasty it's gonna taste? How hard is it to keep a bong clean? Do you wash your dishes or you let them build up an get all nasty like your bong???? No.. You don't...Glass should be treated like any other dish and washed after use.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I've put cognac and grape juice in my pipe to smoke, IT SUCKS! You can do it if you want, but be careful and get ready for the head rush. It's not a great thing and it could ignite or explode, so there is that....

13. Me and my homies drove all the way out to one of our smoke spots only to forget the water! So we tried to use jaggermeister or yagger I forget but it was too gross, we had to go back for water haha

14. #14 VaWaveRider, Mar 26, 2015
    And the Darwin Award goes to... 

15. Not yet, he has to off himself in the stupid manner first...

16. I forgot that it was the fumes

17. #17 BurnAFewDown, Mar 26, 2015
    Are you still questioning this? Clearly nothing we say is changing your mind, just go do it and tell us what happens, cuz we already know but it sounds like you want to find out the hard way

18. now lets say you dont set yourself on fire, the next thing is the fact that alcohol absorbs thc so the hits cant be as potent...

plus you'll also be essentially huffing alcohol along with the hit...

19. #19 Tokewithscience, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Thc is soluble in alcohol so i wouldn't recommend it even if you do find a way to not light yourself on fire.

20. What city do you live in so I can start checking your local news. They will report on the aftermath, and it will be entertaining.