Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super hearing when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Morado, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Does anyone else get super hearing when they're stoned? I dunno if it's that weed increases my sense of awareness or if it actually improves my hearings?

Anyone else like this?

2. Probably just sense of awareness. I notice more when I'm high too.

3. Yes. And it's not a sense of awareness. Nine out of ten times I get high I'm sitting infront of the TV. Ten out ten times I'm getting high in front of the TV I end up turning down the volume by at least 30%. And everytime I ask myself "WHY is the TV so loud??".
    Weed gives me super hearing. And it doesn't seem to make a difference what strain it is.

4. damn man I know that feeling
    usually happens when I turn my stealth mode on

5. I am the say way! I came to this post because I thought I was the only one. I will be sitting in a restaurant and hear people a few tables over talking about something. 

6. since getting super hearing is impossible.. i will say no.

7. I will say yes...like someone above said the TV is a good way to tell. During the day even when noones home and I'm sober I'll have the TV at 25-30 and be rewinding to hear some stuff I missed. At night it's kept at 5-10 and I can hear it so fine. This is in my basement so cars driving by aren't making the TV harder to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I will say no. Even when I'm not high at night I turn down my TV volume because it always seems to be far louder.

9. LOUD NOISE IS BEST NOISE

10. I feel like it improves my hearing. I do tend to turn down the volume when I am high.

11. Marijuana causes heightened sensory awareness. Your hearing does not improve, but you are fixated on it more than you'd normally be. 

12. I shoot laser beams out of my eyes when I'm stoned.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

13. #13 ori.wolcon, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    sometimes when I stare hard enough stoned I see kaleidoscopes and hear my name

14. Uuuuuhhhhhhhh no. But sometimes I'll have vague auditory hallucinations.

15. [​IMG]

I go super saiyan

16. it def enhances sounds that are already there. I once smoked a big bowl one night and thought someone was walking around on the rocks just outside my window. I kep peeking out a few times before i looked behind and realized it was just my dog snoozing [​IMG]

17. Do ants make noise? Cuz, after smokin a bowl the other night, I could've sworn I heard these ants on them floor talking

18. Yeah listening to some music now sounds fucking sick lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzy2-Zjsm8