Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint without papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PSG, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Anybody know a good way to roll a joint without actual rolling papers? I'm kinda new to joint rolling.

I've heard you can use bible papers. Not sure how to do so exactly. Anyway,

what's your method?

2. in Christian rehab my parents sent me to once we rolled up baccy with Bible paper with NO INK ON IT!!

3. Someone I know used receipt paper

Gross as f though, I'd never do it

[​IMG]

4. Wasn't there a whole movement about receipts giving you cancer just by touching them or some shit? I can't imagine smoking them would be good at all XD

5. Whats with everyone thinking bible pages are a good alternative to rolling papers?

6. you know those foil gum wrappers with white on one side?
    this one rathcet would scrape all the foil off and use the remaining white part as a j paper

7. Maybe they increase your chances of goin to heaven

8. in jail we use bible papers even the ones with ink on them.. but why not just make a tin foil pipe..

9. Get a grinder and just keep practicing...with papers. When i was traveling down south in the 90's i rolled a fair amount with corn husk and kinda liked it but bible papers are just nasty, in my opinion.

10. #10 TheDankBank, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Or If u ARE 18, u can go to a local gas station an pick up a $1 pack of papers?

Back in high school one of my friends did this. He took the white part of the wrapper and rolled a joint and smoked it lol. I didn't smoke/know anything about smoking back then and I thought It was weird as hell. 

To the op, just go to a gas station and get a blunt wrap or papers, it's way better than using something else to roll unless you like to inhale ink or other nasty bad shit into your lungs. 

12. Because they are thin. I think they taste like shit though. So do zigzags for that matter.

13. I don't smoke joints often and when I do I use actual papers but if for some reason you can't get some then use a gum wrapper but unlike what the other people are saying dont scrape the foil off as you will most likely rip the paper but get your lighter and just very quickly run the flame up and down the foil side of the wrapper then burn a small portion of the corner to seperate the two and the foil just comes off in one piece

Them's fightin' werds, pardner... You can insult my lady, my mother, my character, even my weed, but say something about my rollin' papers and so help me...

Eh, I dunno. [​IMG]

15. Envelope! Blank one of course...the sticky part is great for dealing it! But you gotta rip off just the right piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I don't know man, once I experienced RAW papers, the regular zags just tasted like notebook paper.

17. Why would bible paper be any different than norm book paper dude lol, anyways without papers there's not really a way to roll a J