Russia Nationalizing The Central Bank of Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kaleidoscope3Y3s, Mar 26, 2015.

http://anonhq.com/checkmate-central-bank-russia/

What does everyone think about this? Could this spark another world war?

2. Did you have a doubt that it would happen? Putin is on the slow path to rebuilding what he sees in his head..the old Soviet Union. Probably won't happen in its entirety but he has said this or that about that now and then.

3. This is a pattern in a long series of bold moves by Russia. Luckily for them, they are a nuclear power, otherwise they would be the next iraq, afghanistan etc

We have been at work with Russia, its a covert war. Sanctions, Ukraine fiasco, in my opinion the sudden sharp drop of oil prices this winter, that odd move with cuba this winter, cyber warfare etc.

I am glad someone has the balls to stand up to the anglo-american elites, they are out of control and the biggest threat to world peace/humanity.

4. Though I like the idea of them standing up to them, the idea of another world war is scary especially because the prime minister of New Zealand licks Obamas ass so he would probably try draft us.

I was talking to my dad about this and he didn't even know that this is what Hitler did in Germany in the time leading up to WW2. I didn't realise so many people were so ignorant to what was actually going on back then but I guess there wasn't any internet so most of the information everyone got was censored and told the way they wanted it told. He wasn't alive back then obviously but his father fought in it.

5. Like i said, they have been at war and most people are clueless, so i doubt we will see an overt war like the days of old, it just isnt necessary.

I, for one, dont give a shit if they try to draft me. They dont own me - i wont go to war unless its on my own accord.

The western elites are in full panic mode, their power structure is collapsing IMO.

Yes. Most major wars in recent history have been fought for the installation of central banks.

"Give me control of a Nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." - Mayer Amschel Bauer

7. Fuckin' bankers man.

8. #8 iAmBetty, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I'm rootin for the west in any such struggles... I kinda live here still. 

I'm sure they'll be fine for a good while longer. 

9. So you're saying I shouldn't of predicted Putin would seek to centralize all assets of government in the contingency situation of faltering of ties with the west to sustain his dying regime in tandem with restoring the old one....

Holy Cow! Shocker!!!!

10. Exactly what i thought.

11. I agree but I will also say Vladimir Putin is no friend of liberty and neither is the Anglo-American alliance as you put it. Its good to see a Great Power like Russia give the US the middle finger but as a libertarian I just can't give my full support to Vlad. It is tragic that the US has chosen to screw Russia rather than befriend it and help it after the Cold War. The US literally tried to sabotage Russia when it was considering becoming a free market economy they advised taking the failed path of Keynesian economics in other words State Capitalism rather than a free market economy. Not to mention the US's foreign policy of surrounding Russia with American military bases. 

12. I wouldnt deify putin or any other politician either.

Seems like a superpower has to keep growing or stagnate and crumble. We may be at the tipping point.

I dont understand how people are naive enough to demonize or dehumanize others to justify their ideological whims.

Ever wonder what it is like for U.S. Military sniper's to train their whole youth to be a sniper. And never actually pull the trigger?

14. Sounds like the plot of a Tom Cruise movie... wait it was :p

Well if anyone attacks our country they can be grateful! But no i hadnt thought of it until that movie (the title eludes me, but it was recent).

15. Ok?

16. How can you not see the allusion I am making?

17. Empire gonna empire.

18. It is incentive not to go to war, it goes like this, if you want our money and bonds then you need to do what is best for the stability of everywhere but Africa. Aka US policy. 

LMAO