Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One dispensarys weed all smells the same....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hobolo, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hello grass city! Like the title says I've been going to this place for a while (very high thc / cbd wax and buds) so its a pretty good place. The only one thing I have against it is all the weed has the same meh smell and a little different little hint of like how it should smell. Even the sour D I got from this place has that same meh smell but it still a powerful smell and can stinks up a room. Anyone have any idea of why the taste of all the different strains is also kinda taste the same? At the same time it's not the same strain cause I get different highs from them all. Have any of you ever encountered this issue with a dispensary before?

Ps - sorry if the grammar is bad in this topic. This is on my study break so I did a couple dabs. [​IMG]

2. The only thing I could think of would be if they have been using the same containers to display their product in for a while, and all the smells just meshed together into that "meh" smell. Although I would hope they clean the containers from time to time

3. Hmmm that is true.. They always have their weed in presale like 1 grams then 1/8ths but they will just give you 4 8ths for a half ounce. So that could be it tbh. Maybe ill tell them to fix it! (since ill just go back to 15-19% weed with geat taste and smell) :)

4. The last 3 kushes ive bought from my friend looked and tasted very very similar and all had about the same moisture content, but they were all diffrent strains.

5. They might use pesticides on their plants, giving an unsavory taste to your weed.

6. Curing in the same area?