please help with greenhouse

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by faryndil, Mar 25, 2015.

1. #1 faryndil, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    I'm new to growing and my fiance and I moved into a house with a greenhouse built onto it. I am a medical marijuana patient and she is a designated provider for a friend of ours.

We only use the greenhouse for veg, then we bring them into a separate room for flower. In the greenhouse I use an 8 bulb, t5 set up to extend daylight hours. It also has a self filtering fish tank that runs through an aquaponics set up that has a mother of blue dream and a mother of all x white widow.

My plants are watered with fish tank water and most of the advanced line of nectar for the gods. I have 2 plans in flyer now that we're not in NFTG and they are currently on big bud and bud candy using fish water.

My flower room is currently using a 600 watt dual spectrum and a 400 watt hps

My question is, does anyone have any advice at all to help me get the most out of my grow areas? I have included pictures of my available space.

I know they need to be cleaned. Lol

The pictures that are dark is a small room under my stairs with tons of outlets and an exhaust fan.

Thank you,
    Sean John

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pics of the 2 plants I have in flower. I took the pictures yesterday and I begin week 5 of flower tomorrow.

I forgot to mention, I have a 6 ft long light rail that I haven't installed yet.

Attached Files:

3. Here's some pictures of the waterfall/fishtank set up, the plants in veg, and a big hole in the greenhouse that I don't know what to do with.

Attached Files:

4. Look great, healthy, and your gonna have a big yield. I'm new to growing but those look great, I LOVE nectar of the gods. The fact is all organic is just great. If you don't mind me asking questions about your plants feel free to message me. Have a good one and enjoy those. Nice fish tank too

5. Thank you. This is all really new to me. The tanks were built by my fiances dad. I really want to get it cleaned up and finished so it has a more organized look to it, but I'm restricted by money right now. The only problem I seem to run into is taking clones. I just can't seem to get them to live.

6. you may need to consider some help and get your grow space and operation on a professional medical grow basis, with dedicated rooms for flowering, germing, and budding along with all the stuff, correctly balanced and installed, asking on your part to consider that medical grows are above the run of the mill ops we see here on GC, are up there that are fungi and bug free, so clean that no dust ever settles ..now thats a medical grow?

7. It's just my personal medical needs. I plan on getting it more professional but money is tight right now and I'm working with what I have.