my ENORMOUS cyst (nsfw/l)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AddictedToHam, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I don't have the balls to post this on facebook.  this thing showed up on my ear overnight, growing *literally by the hour* for a couple days until it reached the size of a large grape.  as you can imagine, the pain was almost intolerable.  it was so large and sensitive that I felt random throbbing/shooting pain inside of it.  the pressure was unreal, and I was sure it was infected.  was literally about to go to the emergency room.  I can't even begin to even... notice the fucking VEINS supplying it's lifeblood:

[​IMG]

also notice the "normal" size cyst next to this monster.  anyway, you already know what happened next; it popped.  I put this special black ointment on it, went to watch the walking dead, and felt pus dripping on my neck within 20 minutes.  there was no pain, only jubilation.  I didn't dare squeeze it, not that I needed to.  I just pressed lightly.  it produced a slow, thick pus which was sea foam fucking GREEN (the brown part in this picture is from the medicine):

[​IMG]

I used the peroxide to clean and soothe it.  that was 2 nights ago.  it leaked in my sleep too and I woke up to the scary blood and pus on my pillow. [​IMG] last night my boyfriend and I pressed it a little and some pink stuff came out.  I'm leaving it alone for now.  I went to the doctor today and she said it was fine and to put antibiotic ointment on it.  she also said my hair looked healthy.  it feels SO much better.  I felt like the kid with the boil on his face in the fairly odd parents.  the fact that people could almost certainly see this thing on me while I was at work is killing. me. [​IMG]

the black medicine is called "ichthammol ointment 20%".  I have to say I'm really glad I used that instead of trying to squeeze it or pop it with a needle.  no irritation [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. it looks good ._.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oh i really didn't need to see that lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mini gag, little one.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fucking sick lmao that pillows ruined. So the doctor acted like it wasn't a big deal? You said that mf popped up in a couple hours Id like to hear what exactly it is.

Sent from DEA Headquarters

6. Omg ow. I get smaller cysts like that along my hairline. Never that big.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Nasty, that's some explicit content right there! *gag*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. That was sick. It scared me, because I wear glasses and was trying to read and gaze at the pic and thought for a second it was his nut sack. It was a short negative visual for sure and then my eyes caught up to ear in the story. lol

**officially medicated for the night

9. wow, that was a pretty decent sized cyst. Hope it heals up good.

10. #10 aznno0odles, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Im so glad i finished eating before this. Still got puke relfexes flexing lol.

But since u are a girl.........you are still beautiful. Inside cyst and out..

Nice budder cyst hash oil too.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Where did you purchase that cream? Also, wow. I'm glad you didn't try to squeeze it, that would have been pure agony.

12. I literally just threw up

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 Deleted member 42976, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    holy fuck that's nasty. black ointment does work wonders though. my grandma kept a tube in the house when i was growing up.

14. more stuff is leaking out as I type this.  yellow-red this time... 

• Like Like x 1
    I have no idea because we've had it for so long, but you can probably get it by prescription or online. 

16. please follow these instructions:

1. put it in a small plastic cup and place it in the sun

2. wait for it dry up before you grind it powder

3 sprinkle it on your bud and light, or snort it.

4.       $$$     profit     $$$

......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  [​IMG]

17. or you could sell it as BHO to your best friends

18. Man you guys have some weak constitutions, its just a cyst..., no medical careers in your future.

Shit like this never bothers me, green pus is actually good in a way, it just means your immune system is removing bacteria from the infection site. I'd definitely see a doctor though, you could possibly need a course of antibiotics to deal with the remnants.

19. dude do you have mastoiditis??

an a side note, some reclaim or decarb'd oil rubbed on it would probably help at least with the pain.