US Declassifies Israels Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 25, 2015.

From the OP link -

2. That's embarrassing.  I forgot that was the topic.  Fortunately we're all friends here and we overlook these little indications of a damaged mind, eh?  My point was supposed to be if one accepts the assertions Israel has nukes, they should accept the assertion Iran has been working towards developing them since the info is from the same sources.

The US is about world domination, and Israel is about covert domination of the US.

“Every time we do something, you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel . We, the Jewish people, control America , and the Americans know it.” - Ariel Sharon , October 3, 2001

4. #44 SmokinP, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Dp

5. There is proof that Israel have nuclear weapons, there is no proof that Iran has or indeed has tried to develop nuclear weapons.

6. I asked if you could prove Israel has nuclear weapons.

7. #47 yurigadaisukida, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Edit: woops.

The only thing we know iis Israel has a nuclear weapons program.
    I doubt they actually have nukes.

Keeping nukes a secret defeats the purpose of being a nuclear power.

Israel probly wants to keep it a secret until its done

-yuri

WRONG!

1) Former PM of Iran was misquoted on purpose by the Zionist run media and propagated with help from Israel to spread these lies to help war mongering. IRAN PM had wanted to wipe off the Israeli government referring to the Likud party, he never said that he wanted to destroy Israel or Israeli*

2) He is a former PM of Iran, so his position doesn't hold any weight at this point.

3) Israeli using those lies and assassinated Iranians Nuclear Scientist, in international eyes those are seen as an act of aggression or even grounds for war.

4) Former PM in question is an Holocaust revisionist, so using those basis the Zionist Necons are attempting to set the stage for war once again under false pretense. 

9. So now all of a sudden, the words of a radical islamist dictator are true?

10. #52 JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    No more false than anything spewing out of Netanyahooooo's lie hole. One is a crazy Islamists extremist and the other is a crazy jew extremist. Two lying turds trying to get the rest of the world to circle the bowl with them.

11. Maaaaaaan you don't know half. As far as I'm concerned, the whole world is filled with hypocrites. Not everyone, but most everyone. And that's fine. That's them.

Is it the same ayatollah who says death to America in his speeches? So Iran doesn't have any nuclear weapons. Ok that's fine. They don't. But look at what is happening now because of the rumors of Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb. Saudis talking about getting them selves some nuclear weapons. Who's next??? Irab countries are clicking up. They talking about Iran wanting to take control of their region. Iran wants saudi arabias capital. Which is kinda fine. Who am i to say they cant? That's the history of the world.
    Also, a Saudi general say they wont tell anyone about their nuclear program.

When someone takes land, there is a war. I don't want war. I want to live my life and mind my own business and I want to be left alone while I do whatever the fuck I want to do. My country allows me to do that. And I do. Why would I want to change that up?
    All that is going to happen is more rhetoric, bullshit, government power grabs, a bunch of resources, financial and natural, waisted on a war, and a bunch of people die

12. #54 letsmokeasweet, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Thank you for putting me in my place. In a way it doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong. I know I don't know shit about what is going on. My views on the whole thing is all based on my own perspective and the way I see things. I'm sure most things coming out of government meetings are controlled. THEY tell the media what happens and the media reports that. So 1,2, 4 doesn't matter because its he said she said.
    3-As far as killing your opponents scientist for whatever reasons is all part of the game. Scientist are all pawns, well maybe not a pawn, but a bishop or something.

It's not a matter of "putting you in your place" Frankly, It does matter who's right and who's wrong given the previous circumstance on the invasion of Iraq under false pretense, the aftermath in lost of Human Lives, Destabilizing region, and the Civil Unrest that is currently ongoing is an catastrophe.  In that particular circumstance it did matter who was right and who is wrong it could of potentially avoided a war and save those lives.

I don't want to be enslaved economically and mind controlled to a system to keep me subservient to the zionist regime.

I care for the future of my offspring, the future of my beloved republic, I care for the future of mankind. I don't think another war is going to solve these problems. It's just going to perpetrate that hate and help militarize and radicalize the enemy even more. I believe if Israel has a problem with Iran, I believe let them fight it out, if it's such a problem have young jew boys and jew girls sent to war. Let their mothers, family, friends be left to grieve. Us Americans have lost enough no more war for unjust causes. 

These crooks in congress, senate, and the media has sold the americans to the Zionist regime we are being used as cattle to fight in these unjust wars while our politicians are making short term gains. These are the real enemies. I bet Oath keepers who are reading this should remember the oath specifically "foreign and DOMESTIC" vote these scumbags out! 

It's about knowing your history "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana history

We made a mistake in Iraq let's not make the same mistake in Iran.

I remember reading about Ashoka the great he was a ruthless hindu leader who conquer much of india at that time (before the British broke up india) He fought in the Kalinga war and note 100,000+ died in the war, in the aftermath he question his circumstance: 

"What have I done? If this is a victory, what's a defeat then? Is this a victory or a defeat? Is this justice or injustice? Is it gallantry or a rout? Is it valor to kill innocent children and women? Did I do it to widen the empire and for prosperity or to destroy the other's kingdom and splendor? One has lost her husband, someone else a father, someone a child, someone an unborn infant.... What's this debris of the corpses? Are these marks of victory or defeat? Are these vultures, crows, eagles the messengers of death or evil?"

So obviously he was doing so soul searching, but it's a reminder of how harsh war is, that dude Ashoka kept his kingdom and started to become more diplomatic rather than using force and he was able to negotiate and gain power through diplomacy.  

14. I think in a way we are on the same page. We both don't want war and see who Obama really is.
    Do you think it is Obama pulling all the strings or do you think he is someone else's puppet?

I think he is someone else's puppet and Those people are the ones causing some of the problems.

15. "show me proof"
    *shows proof*
    "Dude is crazy"

:D:D:lol::D:D

Jd with his ckassics

-yuri

16. I assume it is against JIDF code to ever admit defeat or utter any criticism of Isreal.

17. Just trying to imply that the words coming out of the Ayatollah's mouth aren't particularly known to be truthful, coming from a dictator himself.

18. like any leader

-yuri