US Declassifies Israels Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 25, 2015.

I don't think Israel is a rogue state. Not signing the NPT doesnt imply a state is rogue; you have a naive view on the world if you think so.

The NPT has nothing to do with chemical weapons, which Israel more than likely possesses. 

Iran has more in common with Pakistan and North Korea than Israel does. 

You have an incorrect definition of Zionism, which simply expresses support for a Jewish state.

The Arrow program was jointly developed by Israel and America. 

How exactly do i have an incorrect definition of Zionism? Making claims that i don't understand without providing any information regarding that is amusing. I see through your facade attempt to utilize one of the aspects of the protocols attempting to discredit me on false basis. 

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

It's sad when something which has been labeled as a hoax is coming true as prediction. 

A joint operation between the US and Israel for Israel benefit, ok, as an american tax payer i want a refund, You can send it to my paypal account all 30 billion.

4. #24 J-DILLA, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015

Are you saying the Arrow program does not benefit the US as well? 

US aid to Israel is actually a drop in the bucket for the U.S. People just love to find anything they can to use material as hate for Israel. When in reality. Almost all of what the U.S gives Israel is returned and then some.

Alot of the money is spent on US military hardware, creating US jobs. It's a part of the American military industrial complex.

While Israel is the single largest recipient of US foreign aid-- many other countries get lots of aid that overshadows Israel's single amount, such as the American-loving Palestinians.

You quote a book which was created for the sole purpose of slandering Jews?

5. What 3 countries with nukes have refused to sign the NPT ?

6. #26 J-DILLA, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015

Refute my points first before asking more questions.

There is no point in further debate if you aren't going to take the time to respond to my comnments.

7. #27 SmokinP, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    If you ask me a question i will answer it. This isn't ping pong.

What 3 countries with nuclear weapons have refused to sign the NPT ?

8. #29 SmokinP, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    If Khamenei is so anti-nuclear, and only enriching uranium for civilian purposes, why did he keep the Arak and Natanz sites a secret? The only possible reason for covertly moving all gas centrifuge operations to the Natanz site would be for the enrichment of weapons-grade uranium. And what possible reason could they have for keeping the heavy water reactors at Arak a secret, unless they were running a plutonium separation operation? Heavy water reactors aren't even subject to IAEA safeguards/inspections, so keeping it a secret was absurd. 

I agree with you on most things. Netanyahu is a fucking psychopath, and the state of Israel is abhorrent. I also believe that Iran should have nukes, but it's wrong to deny that they have had some kind of nulear weapons plan in progress at some time within the last 15 years, beause they definitely have. Does it still exist? I think it probably does, but the science and maintenance behind the entire program (civilian and military) have been so sloppy that they're still decades away from weapons capability

One of the things worth noting is that since India and Pakistan became nuclear states, political relations between the two countries have infinitely improved. There hasn't been a single major conflict between the two countries since, and they now even have intelligence sharing policies 

11. Who knows what was going on in Iran ? How would we ? Western sanctions isolated Iran. Pariahs...

Were they developing nuclear weapons ? We will never know for sure. To me its irrelevant. There is no concrete proof they were, they should have been.
    The Israelis are shitting themselves at the thought of a nuclear Iran, the field is instantly level...

EX-CIA MICHAEL SCHEUER testify in front on congress. 
    \t  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk

Yes, I quoted a book that slander Zionist, written by a jew. Like i said It's sad when something which has been labeled as a hoax is coming true as prediction. As pointed out by Mr.Scheuer the Israeli cost us alot of pain such as:

1) False Flags (USS LIBERTY)
    2) Stealing US technology
    3) Bribing Congress and senate
    4) Propagating war mongering (IRAN)
    5) Our vote at the UN blocking Palestinian right to self determination. 
    6) Providing Weapons to Israel used in unjust aggressive actions in GAZA
    7) Supporting a Democratically elected Palestinian State
    8) Sending Americans money overseas to a first world nations (ISRAEL AND SAUDI), which under the constitution is illegal.
    9) Distracting the american people through the media: Not adhering to George Washington farewell address where he indicates to stay out of foreign nation problems.
    10) Distracting the american people through the media: Not listening to Eisenhower warning to the american people about the military industrial complex. 
    11) Spying on the US 

13. Weak and defenseless in the darkness alone
    when I was a caveman I picked up a stone
    from the cave to the moon, from the rock to a gun
    with rockets and bombs that could blow up the Sun
    while day after day and year after year
    I'm still just a caveman living in fear

14. I respect that you don't like Israel and that's fine with me and all but the way I see it is basically Iran saying it wants to destroy Israel and Iran is in a mad rush to develop nuclear material.
    Even if Israel didn't have nuclear weapons it wouldnt matter because the USA would use theirs if it came down to that. Israel never used their so called nuclear weapons. They never said they want to destroy Iran.
    And then, why would you expect Israel to announce that they do have nuclear weapons? You don't tell your opponent what is in your arsenal
    If Israel had chemicals weapons, great for them. I am sure that their opponents already have a plan for any scenario

15. Looks like the Shilla is back in force! How was the vacation J? do y'all get vacation days and still get paid for the time you aren't spreading hasbara propaganda?

16. A nation would have to be insanely naive to count on maintaining friendly relations with the bipolar USA. The next election can always translate into the coddling of enemies and dissing of friends. We're always just an election away from our pathological pendulum swing.

17. There is no proof that Iran have or are trying to develop nuclear weapons. They claim that they are developing a nuclear power source.
    The Ayatollah has also declared a fatwa on nuclear weapons.

Israel is jumping up and down about Iran, nuclear weapons and inspectors yet refuses to acknowledge their own arsenal or let inspectors in ?
    Do you see any hypocrisy in that ?

18. What proof is there Israel has nukes?

â€œDid Ahmadinejad really say Israel should be wiped off the map?” The Washington post 5th oct 2011(Online) http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/did-ahmadinejad-really-say-israel-should-be-wiped-off-the-map/2011/10/04/gIQABJIKML_blog.html

Nazila. Fathi. “Wipe Israel ‘off the map' Iranian says” The New York Times Oct 27th 2005 (Online) http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/world/africa/26iht-iran.html

They never threatened  to destroy Israel