Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being high all day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Mar 25, 2015.

1. So i started smoking weed and every morning, get home from school and sometimes night... Ever since i started i also got a new school schedule and the days since im smoking have been so dam slow. Is it because im smoking weed? And my new classes are long but i feel like its because the new classes just got started

2. Yeah, stop smoking during the morning and day at least for a while. Keep it to just weekends for a while if you can.

3. that's exactly what I do now, it helps a great deal especially with exams coming up.

4. If being high is effecting your daily functions then stick to only smoking at night or when you have nothing to do for the day. But then again. I take 3 dabs at 6am before work then normally 6-8 dabs between the time I get home and bed.

5. Smoke better weed in larger quantities five times as often as you do now and it should be good

6. Priorities > smoking