CBD Oil to Become Legal in Georgia

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GangaGoggles42, Mar 25, 2015.

1. The Georgia Senate has overwhelmingly passed a limited medical marijuana bill that would allow access to low-THC cannabis oil for patients suffering from some conditions. Titled the Haleigh's Hope Act, House Bill 1, which has already been approved by the House, and there's a chance it will be passed by the end of this week. So while it might not allow patients to possess bud, it's a big step forward for the south in my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lol. The same thing got passed in MN. How is that working out for them.
    Just another political ploy.

Have you spent any time in the south California boy?

4. Yep. Yearly. I go right after harvest season down to either Ark or La to visit fily and kill some deers. This does nothing and will change nothing in the south.
    These bills are a joke. The politicans use them as carrots for all the jackasses.
    Just keep your head in the sand old florida Guy.

5. trying to "show" they support mmj when it's only a cbd law and arent doing anything to expand it. fake politicians and politics

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

6. #7 ThreeFiftyZzz, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Itll probably be the same as fl's "medical". It's a joke. Ppl don't have access to it even if they are eligible to get it.

7. A waste of paper and ink.. This does nothing for the masses that could benefit from this amazing plant...
    This is a politicians way of "showing and appearance of compassion". Except that we still throw citizens in jail every day for using a flower that has never killed anyone....
    Of course the prohibition behind it has killed and incarcerated countless numbers of its state's citizens.

Thanks Nathan Deal...self serving a$$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i thought it was legal in all 50 states....does anyone have experience with this stuff i got some from a friend ,,its  gold color and gel texture.. spicy herbal flavors (not really like weed).. not even sure if i felt the effects or if its some bunk shit i got.