White widow x big bud and blue dream start to finish

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CANACHRIS420, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Glad to to have you following ! Sorry for the lack of updates

2. Sorry for the lack of updates for some reason I am not able to access the grow journals. On my phone

3. [attachment=1748196:image.jpg
    Wwxbb on top blue dream on the bottom and all my other veggies and herbs until they can go outside . The blue dream has been topped 3 times and just transplanted to 3 gal pots two days ago same thing wwxbb

Attached Files:

4. Oh and the candy kush autoflower is in the first picture on the bottom in a red solo cup . I started watering everything w voodoo juice

5. Very nice! I am subbed. I am doing the Candy Kush auto this year as well.

I had a first pack that didnt germ at all, some were cracked so maybe it was because they got a little smushed in the mail.
    Doesnt matter because I came across a second pack.

Got the secod pack and popped the first 2 outdoor in my greenhouse, so I will be excited to see your Candy Kush along its journey as well. :)

6. Thankyou for stopping by I will be checking out ur candy kush as well I've seen and heard a lot of good things about it so we'll see what happens

7. I have a journal going on now too with a few starins including a white widow auto, headband, and Critical Kush, wasnt that one of the strains you were thinking of running?

8. Subbed. They're coming along nice. Interested heavily in both of these strains. Wanna see how that candy kush comes along too ;)

9. Sorry for not updating guys apparently Apple doesn't want there phones to be able to access the mmj growing on this forum so I have to use Internet explorer anyway here's some updated pics image.jpg this is the candy kush auto by sweet seeds I belive? I need to transplant this one tonight I haven't been feeling well and that's why its not already transplanted also I like using mumps and azos when transplanting it seems to help the plants a lot nd that's another reason why I didn't start the auto in the pot that it would spend the rest of its life in. image.jpg the blue dream is on the right and is being trained it has also been topped 3 times I believe the wwxbb is on the left and that has also been topped 3 times and being slightly trained to bush out a little . Wwxbb is already showing me pistols so I should be giving them 12/12 pretty soon . Once again sorry for the lack of updates for those of you who follow and I will post more pics tonight . Happy 420 !!

10. Oooo that blue dream is nice and dark :) she's looking fine

11. Happy 420, looking good :)

12. Hey guys been having trouble signing in on my other account so I decided to make a new one so I will be posting updates from now on under this name

13. image.jpg this is the candy kush auto flower transplanted about 4 5 days ago image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg dont know if u can see the pistils on the wwxbb but there there will be switching to 1212 in about a week image.jpg look at the way this blue dream is recovering from topping growing 4 new tops instead of two

14. View attachment 1760326
    Hey everyone it's been a while this is my candy kush autoflower . View attachment 1760326
    Now these two little guys were just very small bottom branches that I cut off and said fuckit and cloned them all I did was stick them in some rooting hormone stick them in jiffy pucks and put them in a humidity done for ten days roughly and we have roots they have now been transplanted into solo cups. View attachment 1760330
    This is the wwxbb it has been low stress trained with some green plant ties a drilled holes in the side of the bucket wherever I needed to and strapped each branch down as low as I could without causing harm to them View attachment 1760331
    Don't know if u can see or not but I tried to take a picture of how I tied the branches down sorry for the bad pic btw!. View attachment 1760334
    This is the wwxbb again reaching back up to the light and repositioning itself . Next picture is a day after and look at all the growth in the middle that is now able to get light and grow upward! View attachment 1760338 View attachment 1760342 View attachment 1760343

15. image.jpg
    Hey everyone it's been a while this is my candy kush autoflower . image.jpg
    Now these two little guys were just very small bottom branches that I cut off and said fuckit and cloned them all I did was stick them in some rooting hormone stick them in jiffy pucks and put them in a humidity done for ten days roughly and we have roots they have now been transplanted into solo cups. image.jpg
    This is the wwxbb it has been low stress trained with some green plant ties a drilled holes in the side of the bucket wherever I needed to and strapped each branch down as low as I could without causing harm to them image.jpg
    Don't know if u can see or not but I tried to take a picture of how I tied the branches down sorry for the bad pic btw!. image.jpg
    This is the wwxbb again reaching back up to the light and repositioning itself . Next picture is a day after and look at all the growth in the middle that is now able to get light and grow upward! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

16. just posted some new pics of the candy kush check em out

17. image.jpg this is the wwxbb still training image.jpg tied down more tops on the wwxbb and keep training the branches image.jpg this is the candy kush autoflower has a little bit of a stretch to her but it's fine image.jpg and these are all of my plants overall I will be switching them to 12 12 in about another week I just got this new tent from apollo horticulture it is 2x4x5 I also ordered carbon filter fan and a air cooled hood so we will be waiting for that stuff until we flip these girls . Happy growing everyone!

18. image.jpg
    Here is the candy kush autoflower just starting to show pistils image.jpg
    This is the wwxbb . This plant has been begged for exactly two months today! image.jpg image.jpg
    And last but not least we have the blue dream . All of these plants are showing pistols image.jpg image.jpg still waiting on a new fan and filter to come in the mail once it comes these girls are going into flower

19. Love that Candy Kush auto [​IMG]

20. had to make another account because i can recover my password or sighn in on my phone so i will be updating shortly under this name btw were in day 22 of flower