Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Pass My Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coolguy7745, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hey Grass City,

I have a drug test this Friday for probation and I'm a tid bit worried.

The only drug I use is mary and the last time I smoked was approx. 5 to 6 days ago. I used to be a chronic smoker back before January. After that it was rather sporadic sometimes once or twice a week. up until now. I actually had a period of 15 days sober about a month back as well.

Height: 5'11"
    Metabolism: kinda slow
    Build: inbetween average and overweight
    Exercise: not much
    Date of last smoke: 5 to 6 days ago
    Frequency of use: somewhat infrequent

My plan was to go the Dilution route everyone on multiple forums says that this is the most efficient method. I was also planning on following N2's Dilution tricks and methods. I also have a 32 oz. bottle of rescue detox ICE I was going to take the morning of the test, I figure it can't hurt any to take it. I was also planning on buying a couple home tests from Walgreens or CVS to see if I can even pass those. Do I have a chance of passing?

Also, the test is only like 30$ for probo so i cant imagine it's that great of a test. It's also an 8 panel. Also if I fail could I plea false positive for like Ibuprofen or something?

2. fail

enjoy prison

3. Those who can't stop smoking for a few months because of probabtion sounds addict to me.....get some self control kid

4. I would say yes, no or maybe.

5. The lord can only hope.

6. depends what kind of test. if its saliva, you're golden. friend of mine smoked the night before a saliva test and passed. if its urine, you could be screwed because it generally takes around 2 weeks to get completely clean. hair test you're definitely fucked but no way a $30 test is using hair.

if u havent been already, drink alot of fluids to try and flush out your system

7. sqweeeeeeeeeze out a HOT cherry dump in the cup.