How CBD changed everything for a dying cat...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by missmarijuana412, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I fucking hate cats, but I'm glad mmj had an applicable use in the rejuvenating process of this cat.

2. Just a note of caution, guys- we are NOT supposed to discuss getting animals "high". I wouldn't want any of you to get in trouble, so phrase things carefully.   However, the original post may just squeak by since it is on CBD that has no "high"! But I'm not a mod (thank goodness!  [​IMG] ), so I have no say in the matter.

(See for the rules that all of you said you read when you joined GC!  [​IMG]  )    

Granny

3. The post says nothing of getting high its a medical issue treated with cannabis.. and this is what this site is all about raising awareness that medical application of this miraculous plant, of its properties not only on humans but life in general. 

GREAT post OP.

4. #5 Storm Crow, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Dang the link didn't go through! http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html (That happens sometimes when I post links- there's a little glitch somewhere in GC)

And hon, I was just cautioning you about the rule on "The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:  i. Discussion of getting children and animals high." I was worried about what direction this discussion COULD go, not where it was!

Granny

5. we wouldnt have let that happen lol...