Pests?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by burbburner, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Been troubleshooting, I have suspicions but I want to know if anybody recognizes what going on here. Most pics are from the same plant ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427258125.807978.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427258138.308435.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427258165.888559.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427258182.647907.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427258200.456582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. looks like tobacco mosaic virus

3. i looks that up and it looks like it spread to all but 2 plants. What can I do besides sterilize. Is my crop ruined?

😇

4. Its not tmv.

Most of the pics of tmv in cannabis are misdiagnosed.

5. These plants all have signs of TMV. What else could it be?
    I have more pics but can't upload from my phone

6. After researching more im even more clueless from what i read most
    people that think they have it actually dont.. some people sent there
    plants for testing at a lab only to come back negative when they wer
    100% sure it was.. after reading there are so many things that can cause
    this.. like Broad mites, mutation or ph/feeding problems.. i swear im
    stumped on this.. anyone want to chime in?

7. There's a tone of things that can cause all that. Nutrients and ph would be my main concern to check out. They do kind of look like something might have been chewing on them. did you check the thoroughly with a magnifier for insects? They like to hang out on the bottom of leaves and hide.

8. Looks like a few different issues to me. Some bug is chomping. Some insect is sucking, hence the yellowing, and one of the pics looks like honeydew from the sucking insect shitting your plant all over itself. You should check out Applied Bio-nomics marijuana crop recommendation — google it.
    Broad mites tend to create a shimmering on the top side of the leaves. See any of that?
    I see this post is from 2015. Any update for us? How’d it end up?