What is the process behind making BHO and dabs

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by drewseph34, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I've been smoking dabs for a couple of months now and I love em.  I know that theyre butane hash oil and what not, but out of curiosity, what is the process behind making them?

2. Read some threads, I highly doubt anyone is willing to fully explain the process to you.

But in one sentence, put weed in tube and shoot butane through the tube, evaporate butane...there you go.

3. And try not to blow yourself up.

4. Pack a snake skin full of weed and run butane through it into a turtle shell floating in a hot spring. Let it bubble for 3 nights, scrape and enjoy.

5. 3 threads on the first page that go into great detail. Read the tutorials and skim through for some tech specific nuggets. Research extensively before considering an attempt at bho.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yes cheak out the threads they will teach you alot any questions you have from there fill free to post I will say BHO is all about safety don't Rush this. All it takes is one screw up and it will ruin all the fun!!

7. This is dope... Lol!!