Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking 0.1 or 0.2 gram joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcity77, Mar 25, 2015.

1. What you really should do is work on building your tolerance.

2. Well, if worse comes to worse, you can roll what I call a "Barbie" joint. You don't use the whole paper. Just use half or even less and roll up what you got. It's gonna be thin and more like a roach, but I've done it when I've become desperate and I have no other means of smoking it.

3. I would say a skinny chillum would benefit you the most.

I keep a chillum in my car, i can pack the smallest of bowls with this thing, has very little volume inside so the smoke is still dense with small bowls.

4. One of the most Hilarious post I have seen in a long long time.  Thanks ROFLMAO

5. how are they 'asswipes' when OP asked if it was worth putting such a little amount in a joint and he got told it is a waste (because it is).

They are asswipes because that's the word that came to mind as I was writing that. Are you afraid that I was calling you an asswipe, or are you running to the rescue, Mr. White Knight, of anyone who may perceive that I thought of them personally (while I was making a goofy general statement) as a piece of toilet paper?

7. Afraid??? I don't even know you man. I was just curious as to why you said that because you were the only one who agrees with OP about putting tiny amounts in joints.

So you're asking for clarification on my opinion? My opinion is that the OP (and anyone else) can smoke their weed anyway they want, and that the opinions of a bunch of people (aka asswipes) from the internet is meaningless. If 0.2g gets him happy why would anyone else's opinion matter?

Are there any other questions that you have?

9. I understand what your opinion is. Just not the reasoning behind it, maybe it's because you smoke 0.1 or 0.2 in joints but I dk. How is everyone else's opinion meaningless when OP asked for their opinion, that makes no sense to me.

10. i smoke .2 in pipe/GB and that is what I usually smoke during 1 session...I understand how you like not carrying a piece on you, deff easier on the paranoia if you don't have a piece on your person

I rarely roll joints but when I do, I use like .4 of bud and .2-.3 of tobacco...makes the perfect sized spliff and you can get some nice big inhales too and it doesn't smell like straight bud

I didn't say I smoke .1 or .2 joints. But if .1 or .2 is enough for someone, and that's all that they want, why would you think they should have more?  Do you generally use more of something than you need? That's called wasting it. if the OP likes to roll .2 joints and it gets him lit and he's happy with that, why would you want him to waste more weed by putting more in? Why would you suggest he use more? If he came in here and said Hey, I use a 1/4 cup of laundry detergent and it works fine, should I use more? Would you say hell yeah OP, even though 1/4 cup works fine for you, you need to use a full cup just because it's there. I never said anyone else's opinion was meaningless. I told the OP that if that amount works for him and he's happy with that amount, don't listen to the asswipes who are telling him to waste his weed because that's what they'd do. 

Now, can you please explain to me why you give a shit about it?

12. #33 ben420simpson, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I never said you smoke 0.1 or .2g joints, do you understand the word 'maybe' and I dk means I don't know.
    I'm not telling OP to put more weed in joints I'm saying it's a waste to put such a little amount in but I in no way have I said put more in a J, so I don't know where you're getting that from. What I'm trying to tell him is that he could put 0.05g in a one hitter and get higher than off a 0.1g joint. So if you don't think smoking your weed twice as fast as you could do and get higher when using less is waste, I don't understand how you think.

Edit: how are the 'asswipes' telling him to waste his weed. It's quite the opposite LOL it's OP who is wasting his weed. He came here to ask random people on the internet if he should smoke 0.1 or 0.2g J's and the simple answer is NO. Out of all the people who answered OP, there was one person who told him to smoke a joint that will have no affect (unless OP has an incredibly low tolerance), and that person was..................................
    ......................................................................YOU!

13. Slick. Good input bros

14. LOL

15. Get wrecked

16. there's no wrong way to use YOUR marijuana

Okay, straight up explain this: If a .2 joint gets you as high as you want to be...

1. Why would you use more?
    2. How is using the proper dosage for you wasting it?

18. 1. I'm not saying to use more, I'm saying to use less by smoking out of a pipe or one-hitter.
    2. It's wasting it because he could put half of what he's using in a joint into a one-hitter and get just as high.
    Sorry if you feel this way but unless this guy is extremely new to smoking he will feel absolutely nothing of a .1g joint.