Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking 0.1 or 0.2 gram joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcity77, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I made a previous post about how I want to be able to smoke a joint without getting absolutely stoned and I was given a couple options which included only smoking 1/3 or 1/2 of the joint and saving the rest or only smoking a small joint.
    Is there anything wrong with smoking a joint that only contains 0.1 or maybe 0.2 g of weed, regardless of the weed as long as it gets me to about a 6-7/10 highness? I made a test joint using tobacco with 0.12 g of tobacco in it and it seemed to burn ok, except I needed to relight 2 or 3 times, it seemed ok. Has anyone else ever smoked such a small joint?
    Thanks ;)

2. Might as well just smoke .1 out of a pipe.

3. .1 or .2? That's awfully small. My joints are usually 1 gram on average. I would go with a regular joint and just take a hit here and there. Or get a bong and do a couple hits at a time. I take a joint with me in the morning and I smoke on my way to work, on my lunch hour, and on my way home. I smoke as soon as I walk in the door, but the buzz I get in the morning and at lunch is more than enough for work and no one knows.

4. #4 invinciblejets, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Lol just smoke till you don't wanna .....
    why worry about .1 or .2 or this or that ..forget that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea just throw it in the bong/bowl. I for one throw that much grinded up in the bong and that's all I need. I only toke up at night now.

6. Obviously you're not opposed to smoking tobacco. so roll a spliff with .2 bud and .1 tobacco. shouldn't be too bad

7. Smoke however you want to. Why let a bunch of stoner asswipes on the internet dictate how you should smoke your pot? I think with that small of an amount that you may prefer the ease of a one hitter like a bat, but if you want to roll a small joint go for it!

8. Also, I dident mention something which I probably should of which is that I'd prefer to not need any paraphernalia if I can avoid it. Also, if I mixed the weed, say with .2 weed and .1 tobacco will the weed hold the same effects ?

9. I think anything less than a .7 in a joint is a waste imo. You should use a one hitter or bowl as others have said. 

10. In my opinion there's not point in putting such a little amount in a joint. You will hardly feel anything off it so it's just a waste.

11. Whatever people said in this thread is right. 0.1 or 0.2 g in a J is way not enough. You have to think about that your goodies are burning in a J even when you're not hitting it. 

12. yes it will. As others have said... A bat would be best, but do what you wish we were all naive once.

13. I could roll a super pinner with that amount, but it's hardly worth it, just hit it in a snap.

14. thats one hit lol how the fuck could anybody roll a joint with .1 or .2? its gotta be almost all paper and taste like complete shit and burn up in about 1 or 2 hits? yea i cant even imagine it lol

15. get a one hitter

16. Definitely just get a one-hitter.

17. ^^One hitter that looks like a cig

18. I have a one hitter, but as I said, I like to avoid the use and carrying of paraphernalia when I can.

19. Well then I don't understand why you created this thread.

20. Roll whatever you want dude lol, only downside is it will go out a few times