Hydro Plant

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by KingSteezy420, Mar 24, 2015.

1. #1 KingSteezy420, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Hey guys, im new to the board and thought id post a pic of my auto northern lights so far. I hope to get some feedback and meet some new people!

Peace n Love ✌

Attached Files:

2. Cool! I've got the same heater. Don't get it too close.
    Get a roll of  aluminum foil tape. Cover that lid. Maybe the whole bucket while you're at it.

3. Looking pretty good. I'd be a bit concerned about the small diameter and brown color of the main stem. How did that occur?

I would check very carefully on the underside of that leave with the two white specs on it. Is that just specks of something on the leaf, or is that in the leaf? If it's in the leaf, I'd check closely for any pests (spider mites in particular).

4. Thanks for the insight guys. Will do on the heater/fan, and its not my place so I haveta bug em to clean it up, but for tge most part no bugs. Once again this is my first grow, so idk what to expect.

5. If i remember correctly bout 2 maybe. I loose track

6. Even if it doesn't bud very much, ill most def clone it. Gots ta keep the Northern Lights around.

7. Damn. Yea it;s an auto.... didn't know you couldn't clone them. Thanks for letting me know though [​IMG]

8. I definitely consider myself a beginner, but I may be able to answer your question. My autos are also 2 weeks old, no buds yet. I believe around 1month old they show pistils, the little white hairs then the next 1-2 weeks is the stretch, followed by approximately 6-8 weeks of packing on buds. If anyone with better experience has better info I hope they chime in.
    The growers only job is to provide the plant what it needs to grow in its limited lifetime, no need to worry about switching light cycles.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354378-hddani%27s-Journey-to-a-Harvest

9. I appreciate the feedback! This is my first time so im going to do the best i can and learn from my mistakes. But on the real, that plants my little baby lol.

10. I hear ya
    Read a lot of journals, learn from others mistakes as well lol
    I kept reading about burning seedlings, did it anyway haha it happens

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354378-hddani%27s-Journey-to-a-Harvest

11. Finally snapped another pic of the op. The auto NL's leaf have gotten huge. Never grown before, so to see this growth is amazing! Also snapped a pic of my two new bag seeds. I am not sure why the hell the bottom pics are upside down. Feel free to give feed back!

20150330_082944.jpg

20150330_083013.jpg

20150330_083034.jpg

12. Anybody think its doing bad?

13. Looks nice. I've never tried growing em upside down though ;)

14. Appreciate the feedback! For my first time this is a very exciting experience, I try to keep my anxiety on the down low, Im ready to see the outcome.

15. looking good, keep us posted :D

16. I had to turn off my auto rotate on the tablet to see what was going on.. the look a little stretched.. too tall. There searching for the light.. need to bring the light down and bury the stem more.. The stem will start sprouting root hairs...

17. Appreciate the feedback. Will do, ill be lowering them tomorrow