Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this shake weed, or fake and some sort of spice? PICS included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by strategy, Mar 24, 2015.

1. I was told it was shake. It has no odor whatsoever, I attached some pics.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jimmy Carter, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    looks like shake, I can see some little nugs in the first pic. if you rub one of the little nugs between your fingers you should be able to smell something.

what are you doing with it?

3. Hopefully not getting ripped off with it. XD

4. looks like the shit that falls from trees bra

5. looks like trimmings added...... leaves see a few pieces of bud....

6. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox
    I'm scared to ask.. how much did you pay for a garden mix of leaves?

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

7. I don't see anything in those pics that would lead me to believe marijuana is involved in it at all. I don't know what you've got there, but if someone tried to sell me that I think I might punch them somewhere in the ass.

8. Did someone sell you their scraps ...they must really hate you I'm sorry

9. Looks like trimmings, take a test bowl to see. Or maybe try to make some iso hash with it. If it's really bud the hash would work out. You can tell the synthetic high from a sorry ass spice blend usually, it seems so fake and you get a cloudy high. Watch out for that spice garbage though, I used to smoke lots of it a couple years ago and I know how to make my own batches. Honestly if its spice throw it away.

10. Looks like a lot of leaves with I tiny amount of bud

11. mixture of leaves and shavings aka shake looks fine in my opinion but I never had that much shake at once

its easy as shit to tell spice from herb

12. Little bit of Shake and much trim.

13. No smell at all?

14. You my man got ripped off.

15. #15 s A t I v A, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    troll. syke.

looks killer

16. Looks alright to me :p

You don't know that. It's definitely weed, just not high quality stuff. So without knowing how much he paid for it...

18. thats shitty trim

19. looks like shake trim and a few nugs. Smoke it and see what happens.

20. Top Shelf

Sent from my pooper to your home