2gs for 50 good deal?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by MadxDabs, Mar 24, 2015.

1. wat dfo u think of this shatter. got 2.4 for 50. super stable cant even put a dab back on the slab once its broken. the slabs thick. i cant make it thin.  20150323_233600.jpg

2. Looks good but only trying it can tell how good it really is

3. honestly ive had darker shit that has more terpes btut htis is a clean light taste. i can dab .5 nd not cough. really good high tho.

4. Just the fact you can take a half gram dab without coughing is impressive no matter how good it is.

5. .5 or .05

Big difference...

If you can dab a half gram and not cough, well then fuck! Hats off to you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. im not a retard i fuck wit MOXIE MONKEY EXTRACTS nd alll types of live resin. .5 dab its really smooth.

7. Moxie monkey extracts...

I'm sure you do, and no one said you where

8. Ive never heard of Moxie Monkey extracts. Did they break off of Moxie or is that two different companys and you just jumbled them together? Either way I say Fuck Moxie. Yes they make some awesome concentrates but they are greedy as fuck. Charging $50+ a G of Trim run? $70+ Nugrun. I can't support a company that gouges. The Trim run prices are just unacceptable. I have talked with a few different extract artist(HTCC winning ones such as Vader extracts)  that have all agreed trim runs should never cost more then $30 and even that is high. Sorry for the Rant.

That stuff looks good for $25 a G. I got some killer nugrun for $30 a G the other day. Glad prices are starting to drop.You in Cali? Norcal or So?

9. I get moxie trim runs for $30 and they're live resins for 60

10. u guys a trolls obviously 2 differnt ectract artists. moxie broke off from hgh nd monkey extracts is ok it leaves residue that i dont like a little to much 

11. yea moxie overcharges but there $70g are bombb. but most other live resin extract artists have cought up for way cheaper.; im in the sfv valley LA. nd 2 differnt comapnies put togetrher i didnt put a commma

12. Yeah bro I'm trolling you.

Write in complete sentences and we might be able to understand, I'm a troll because you don't know how to write?

Lol

13. #14 YoShytsWeak, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
  14. #15 CanadianOrganic, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Woooo! I bet there's a couple hundred bucks there. My god!
    You are one rich mother.

15. Well at those prices I would be all over them but they go for $70-$80 live resins and $50-$60 trim runs around me. You in NorCal or the Valley?

16. Norther cali,

Helps to know the right people ;)