My next Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by squidlee_bod, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Do you use the standard wall wart? If so how does it perform? I've been thinking about getting either a log, flashvape, or hammer. Kinda torn between the e nano and ud though. The ud is cheaper and I like there wood choices better, but the nano comes with a built in vvps and the heat up time is much faster

You can always get a custom nano made. Not to mention, if you use a coupon code, exotic wood Nanos cost about the same as the standard Nano's.

The power supply thing was my decider between an UD and Nano. Didn't feel like having another whole piece of equipment, more wires, etc.

So I grabbed a Nano. It's power levels are not as precise as a true vvps, but it does the job quite well.

3. I use the VVPS. I don't find it a hassle or that there's more wires. I find it's much easier to hit specific temperature ranges this way as opposed to just inhaling/using an extension cord

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Since your budget is 250 I recommend either an air/solo, the underdog, or the lsv.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Spend slightly more and get the LSV. Heard all good things about it. Many good things about Arizer as well tho, cant go wrong with either.

6. #26 Hated, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I wish I sprung the extra money to get an exotic nano, I really had no idea what I was getting into though.

@ iVapeTooMuchDo your neighbors look at you strange when you chill on your roof ?

edit*

7. it's worth it ! I payed around 240 for my custom exotic enano. Can't believe I sold it :wacko: