Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help with drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bignick2020, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Hello my fellows stoner so about 70 days ago i got locked up for the first time ever house got raided on some bull shit it doesn't matter now what really does is that i get piss test more often then one time a month... now as im sure a lot of you can relate we smoke a shit ton and just stopping sucks so much i don't want to smoke a lot but i have been clean for 70 days. So here is where my issue stands i want to smoke not much maybe a gram in a months time this is coming from someone who was smoking at least a gram a day of some sticky icky. Anyone out there who may have of had this same issue or anything close to it and is a little more experienced with it i could really use your help. ill leave some info down here just to give you a little more to work with.

Tests: a 4 bar along with some stics that are for just random shit weed benzo ect...

Weight as of today: 148.5 lbs

Height: 6'1

active much?: ehhhhh i can be if itll make me pass

clean time: 70 days as of tomorrow from weed*

*just failed today for benzos not intending to do those or anything else anymore

i appreciate all of the help my friends  <3

2. What are you asking? Just use Quickfix 2.0 with a girdle and handwarmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Those tests are the easiest to beat.

4. Man up and stay clean!

5. I wouldn't risk it. If you already got caught doing other drugs they'll probably expect you to do more.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Its not like that i mean lets say i have fifteen days before my test and i wanna have a small toke would i be okay with crnberry juice and all that or should i just stay clean

7. dude, 30 days is the magic number. you need to have 30 days clean at least to pass a piss test. sometimes people get by with less. i have by luck gotten a pass with 2 1/2 weeks clean. but i wouldn't want to do it again.

i would wait before i toked if passing this piss test is important to you. good luck!

8. thank you man thats what i was looking for