Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like sour diesel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The real spliff shady, Mar 24, 2015.

Looks can differ from grower to grower depending on nutrients, what soil mediums they use and how happy they keep their plants.

Who knows if the bud is actually sour d, unless you get it from a reputable dispensary that is known to have legit sour d. There are so many sour d crosses out there. 

The only thing that really matters to me is whether its heavy indica or sativa, and its taste. As long as its good bud its good bud. Who cares about the names. The canabinoid profiles are really what tell you how the bud will get you high. 

2. all i care about is sativa or indica. The people I buy off of just pin a name to make their stuff sell faster. For example, the last pickups I can remember were grandaddy purp, pineapple express, blue dream, and bubba kush, according to my dealer. However, I recently met the grower he buys from, and he kindly informed me that he really doesn't know what he is growing, and he just gives his best guess

This batch has that deep fuel-like smell but you're right about crosses because 2 weeks later the next will have more of a lemon scent, yet still labled Sour D. High mostly in the head all around so guessing sativa. Always got nice with both.

4. All light green chronic here that I can see. Sour d? Who cares anymore the proof is in the puffin.