Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do I have boring highs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GottaloveGanga, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Thanks guys. Anything special I should do before toking to get me in the right mindset?

2. You have a limited set of things in your brain to stimulate it when the high of the bud don't do it enough cuz of yo tolerance hoe.

3. Set your intentions before/whilst smoking, this plant has been here for quite awhile
    Sent from building #227

4. The cure for boredom is curiosity, entertain your mind and manipulate your mood. Serotonin-rich foods are known to alternate negative/sad moods into positive uplifting mood, foods such as bananas, turkey, flaxseed, eggs, dark chocolate, sour cherries, beef, so if you ever get the munchies, be on the look for these specific foods. Meditation can deviate from the mental state of boredom, take deep repetitive breaths and your mind will be calm. Boredom = passage of time. Also switch up the strains.

• Like Like x 1
  5. drink a cup of coffee or 2 to wake u up so u wont be tired idk about boring part tho

6. #26 SubliminalWeeney, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    To answer your question about the method of smoking affecting the high I believe this is a big one also. Blunts on average have about two grams of bud in them, with four homies your smoking around half a gram if everyone is toking the same amount in each puff. With blunts not only are you smoking larger amounts than you would in glass, but you have the nicotine in the wraps in which give you that uppity, energetic almost party high(depending on strain).

Glass on the other hand is dependent on the size of the bowl, but usually you are cashing your weed and be a little more frugal with it. Both will get you high, but blunts/joints will keep you higher for longer and hit you gradually, while glass usually is an instant liftoff when it hits you, but a lot more brief. Blunts for parties. Glass for chilling with the homies.

I have never once got the spins of smoking out of glass no matter how drunk I am. Bongs and Beers![​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Thanks guys. I love grasscity.  Stoners helping other stoners. Gotta love it.

8. You've been surrounded by boring people and probably still are. It happens.

9. Do more fun things, fun things are fun while high.

10. Because someone took an extra sqweeeeeeeeezy dump in your mouth when you were born.