Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insomnia strain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chronicRX, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I'm looking for a strain to help with insomnia with low to medium odor when flowering. I'll be growing my own and I have carbon  filters etc.. but I don't want the whole house to smell when I open the grow room (in my crawl space).

I have carpal tunnel so trimming takes it's toll on my hands. A hardy plant that's easy trim (or has hard enough buds I can use a trim pro unplugged trimmer) with decent pest resistance and yield would also be nice. I'll be buying seeds. My grow area is only 4 feet high with a light hung vertically to help keep plants from stretching. I have successfully grown Blue Dream, B52, La Con, Northern Lights, Blue Power, Satori, and a Grape Ape and Silver haze cross that fit in my space and didn't have a lot of odor. I was considering hashberry, or herijuana, but I'm open to anything.

2. Blackberry Kush, Bubba Kush.........Mainly Kush's are pretty much good for Insomnia

3. most strains if you grow them out to full maturity and put a good cure on em should make for a more sleepy time cannabis. if you let the buds cure for months more the compounds will go cbn and put you to sleep even better.

4. Does all kush strains help with aniexty?

5. try aurora indica or master kush from Nirvana