HuntAks Organic flower tent

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HuntAK, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Greetings from Alaska this will be a place for learning and growing. Thanks for stopping by any input, advice is always very welcome. Now on with the fun.

My current set up;

5'x5'x8' Gorilla tent
    Advanced LED DS300
    SolarSpec 350UVB
    6" inline & 24" filter

20gal smartpots
    Fresh mountain spring water

30% sphagnum
    30% EWC
    40% perilite aeration

added to that per cf;
    1cup alfalfa
    1cup neem
    1cup crab meal
    1cup tomato tone
    1cup oyster shell
    1cup azomite
    2cups kelp meal
    4cups volcanic rock dust
    2cups bio char owl brand

This run is 2 ML-seeds Lemon Skunk females
    Using 4'x4'wide screen

The Alaskan way!

2. Good timing! Right when I log in this popped up in my feed Haha. :wave:

3. Welcome kind sir
    I sent my money off to Amare this morning:: Stoked

The Alaskan way!

4. Congrats man! I know you will like the light. I actually jist placed an order for a second one last night, this time the SS150 :) very excited!

5. Here is a super silver haze that's on week 11. When it's finished I'm on to another strain 😀 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427313153.276136.jpg

The Alaskan way!

6. I have these in the veg room ready to go as soon as the SSH finishes.
    Lemon skunk from M-seeds
    I don't think they have great genetics has anyone used them before? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427313587.436110.jpg

The Alaskan way!

7. Received the Solarspec350 Friday
    Man that thing is solid and super bright. I'll probably chop Silver Haze today and get the tent cleaned and ready for the new ladies. Stoked!!

The Alaskan way!

8. Who's the breeder of the SSH?
    Great work already!
    Looking forward to learning

9. Thanks THC The breeder I've used is
    M-Seeds.nl
    I haven't seen anyone else use their seeds and I don't think the genetics are top notch. I could be wrong.
    I just received my first order from TGA seeds (galactic jack, space queen) and Riot seeds (clockwork orange) I've had some feedback from people who've had great results from those two breeders.

The Alaskan way!

10. I'm calling this my week 1 update
    I have the SS350+ up and working today. I just moved the these from the veg room. The 2 large 25gal smart pots are Lemon skunk the far clones are a mix of Alaska strains the 3 clones in the front are OG kush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427656765.116211.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427656787.777539.jpg
    OG kush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427656826.430728.jpg

The Alaskan way!

11. Yeah wow, I'm not sure I'd be comfy ordering from there lol. Good thing you got seeds at least tho.
    They really don't offer any information in terms of the strains heritage or breeder, but I'm sure with a little homework, you can figure out where everything came from...

But good work in the garden bro! 
    This is my first run not using on of the exhale CO2 bag, and at this point, it honestly seems like things are moving just a tad bit slower haha. Waiting to see how things flower tho, before I come to a conclusion

12. Thanks for the comments and stopping by. I use a large and a small CO2 bag I guess it can't hurt to have them. The SSH nugs look pretty tight and the other Aurora Indicas had some solid bulk. I would like to do a run with bottled CO2 just once to see the outcome. Either way I'm real excited to have grown my own supply! Do you have a journal currently running?

The Alaskan way!

13. I found it and subbed along. Sunny days:)

The Alaskan way!

14. Subbed! Hi HuntAK! Nice looking garden! Stoked to see that SS-350 in action!
    SSH looks good to me...glad to see you're patient enough to let it finish. What stage do you like to harvest at?

15. Looking great, huntAK! Man the colas on that SSH :eek: looks fantastic! Can't wait to see what you can do with the new light. :)

I have never heard f that seed bank before :unsure: but I bet you can bring out their genetic potential. They look to be in excellent health!

16. Thanks mainah. I waited until I began to see amber and really couldn't wait any longer due to time constraints.
    I think it could have gone a couple more days but I normally stick them in total dark for 48 hrs and I believe that helps them stress out at the end to finish them off. Thanks for stopping by.

The Alaskan way!

17. Thanks tj means a lot coming from you. You are an inspiration here in the GC. Keep up the good karma dude!

The Alaskan way!

18. Happy weekend! Here's a weekly update. The lemon skunk in the 20 gal pots are doing just okay. I let my space get too cold 59-60 degrees
    The Alaskan strains don't seem to mind and are doing wonderful. I've since add a heat source and now temps are 74-75 tops. The clones in the front are OG kush sour diesel from Canuk seeds. The 350 uvb is working as expected and I'm happy. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428189949.597059.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428189977.357442.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428190034.652899.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428190054.529328.jpg Enjoy the weekend everyone.

The Alaskan way!

19. Hey Hunt !

Grabbing a chair in the back of the room! Everything is looking FANTASTIC!

20. Thanks man. Welcome aboard

The Alaskan way!