Ted Cruz intends to run for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ashmagic487, Mar 23, 2015.

Lol, and I think I'm funnier than I actually am!

2. So you are saying you have the right to tell someone they are not allowed to come to this country and stay if they so choose?

Its thinking like that which has destroyed our constitutional republic, when one individual assumes authority over another. I am curious how you justify that position?

Spare me reasons of legality, if that be your justification then all of us on here are criminals.

You know I never thought of that. White Water, a blow job, a dress, all pales in comparison since the turn of the century LOL.

You are most correct. On the African American support...I have no idea why on Earth that segment of America supports him. Every possible indicator of wealth, education, home ownership etc...if its a bad number its increased good numbers have decreased. Yet the man that has there unwavering support supports illegals and foreign Arabs more then them. Its a shame much hope went into his 2008 election only for it to be pissed away.

People are idiots on immigration. Good friend works for Dept of State at a Embassy in South America processing and interviewing future citizens. In the country he works in they make about 50 cents a hour. US Citizenship application is 300 bucks or so. So this family saves all there pennies to simply apply...mind you this is most likely a one shot deal. Years go by, background checks, certain criteria has to be met. He also has to pay about 1000 bucks to get all the vaccinations, blood work done. Remember he makes 50 cents a hour. Then one day he gets a call that he has a interview and determination. That guy has to travel by foot, bus whatever to where the Embassy is at. They do not give appointments but a window when they will see you. So he has to have more money on that 50 cent a hour job he has to stay at motel. He also spends what little has left to buy a suit probably the first he ever has had so he looks good. Only to be told no.

Then some fucking total waste of human flesh jumps our border and here you go illegal scum you get amnesty. Its a great slap in the face that the over 1 million a year that get it went through. There host countries don't stop them or want them so what makes anyone think these maggots are worth our time...easy answer there not.