Ted Cruz intends to run for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ashmagic487, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Legally he must be an American born citizen but clearly the government gives no fucks about any laws and will put whomever they please in that office. Just look at Obama. I really don't care though, Kermit the frog could be the president for all I care. Nothing is going to change. All we are doing is rearranging the pile of shit.

2. Cruz officially and legally renounced his Canadian citizenship.  Yeah.

3. Yup, this is who we need for POTUS.....he would hasten the inevitable....[​IMG]

4. I'll vote for nearly anyone that isn't a Clinton, a Bush, or a defender in any way of this latest train wreck for America.

5. Obama was born in Hawaii.

6. #7 iAmBetty, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    You don't care, but you took the time to type all of that?

I think there's a little statist deep down inside you. Let'em breathe, man.

7. Cruz could easily run in an Israeli election.  His undying devotion and support for ANYTHING Israel does will serve him well over there.

8. No, he was born in Kenya.

There isn't the slightest hint of statist left in me. I can afford one minute to type that.

9. Let's see the Birth Certificate, hmm.

Attached Files:

11. Whatever. The next president will be a Bush or a Clinton, because apparently that's what we do now.

12. #13 Lenny., Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    why would Mrs. Obama fly all the way from Hawaii to Kenya just to give birth? Is it so that he would be a British subject?

13. Dude is an actor playing to the Christian conservative base and related wack jobs. Theater is all it is. I can only hope this serves as good fodder for the comedy shows.

Yep. Every POTUS has secretly been a British subject. 

I just made that up, but it does sound like a good conspiracy theory.

15. We all know the Kenya birth certificate thing was a disgusting racist shot in the dark by the GOP, but I applaud you for sticking to your tired party line.

16. #17 JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    What party would that be??? It's news to me that I belong to one.

If you disagree with anything Obama says or does, then you are automatically a GOP/KKK racist, and probably lynch blacks on the weekends for fun.

I thought everybody knew that. [​IMG]

18. Yea Johnny get with the times

-yuri

19. What do you have against the last Clinton?