Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help :

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tggi1313james, Mar 23, 2015.

1. #1 tggi1313james, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hi my name is James and I started smoking weed when i was about 17 years old. It's something that I initially did with friends once or twice a week and we did it with joints initially but then started to use bongs we made from cone pieces and gatorade bottles. I loved the feeling and at the time I experienced bearly any paranoia. I had greened out sometimes and I noticed I could never take hits as big as my friends because if I tried to I would normally vomit. My effect from weed changed dramatically after having a negative experience on acid and weed a couple of times. It was never the same but I still enjoyed it and after high school finished I started smoking almost every day with some day breaks here and there, until now that I am 20 years old and am forced to stop smoking. My problem is that since august-ish 2014 when I smoke I get dizzy when I stand up and cant breathe properly... I noticed the change and wished to stop but I kept smoking every weekend... when I cut down to once every weekend I found that when I smoke I get more high then ever before and get anxiety,  feel weird and cant breathe well...This year I have been sick the whole time, on and off. I have a constant shortness of breathe and I always seem to get dizzy and flu like symptoms. This week is my rock bottom and I am scared [​IMG] I vowed to quit and didnt smoke for 2 weeks because my doctor said I have an anxiety disorder due to weed which is making me physically sick as well. But last weekend my friend wanted me to come smoke and i said I cant anymore for my health yet he pressured me into doing it and i felt conflicted like i want to smoke to stop being sick with the flu and have fun but then i dont want to make my anxiety worse so i literally had an anxiety attack from those thoughts and had adrenaline pumping in my body so much i had to sprint around my backyard to make it feel normal. I ended up being so fucked from the adrenaline i just met up with him and had a joint. Initially it made me super high and I started to stutter words and find it hard to communicate properly. After a while I could bearly walk without getting tired and my mind was so out of place. Since that one joint last sunday (it's now the following monday [8 days ago]) I've had postural hypotension, nausea, uncontrollable weird thoughts and been pale in the face ever since. I thought it would go away but its staying the same... I have been eating very healthy, staying hydrated and exercising alot... I only feel slightly normal when i exercise. I feel like that one session has destroyed me. I am seeing a doctor again tomorrow, but does anyone know why smoking weed is doing this to me or has experienced anything similar? I am really scared and sad because all I want is to be healthy again and have my life back but every week this year I have been sick and not myself [​IMG]

2. from what you wrote it seems to be your inner ear. use ginger in moderation to get your inner ear in balance. inner ear effects equilibrium and balance and keeps you upright in a sense even when you are laying down.

3. Marijuana lowers anxiety in some people and increases it in others, and it can do this in the same person at different times. It's not entirely clear why this is the case, but it's clear from your post that marijuana may be contributing to your anxiety and other problems. Stop smoking marijuana to see if your symptoms go away and see your doctor or other mental health professional to make sure your symptoms are not caused by some other underlying condition. It's important that you stop marijuana, otherwise your doctor will be unable to rule out any other causes. If you can't stop smoking marijuana, than you may need to seek help for that as well.