Killerzs Quarters : Home of the Unknown (1st Growth Journal : Surprise BagSeeds Grow)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Billkillerz, Mar 23, 2015.

1. #361 Billkillerz, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    Oh man, this tree is old compared to normal haha ! Sprouted the first week of June ! So almost 5 months now, 3 months of veg ! Switched her from Fogponic to DWC when I also switched to 12/12, last Sept 25 .

2. No in the pic the new sprouts lol

3. Th3se

Attached Files:

4. Oh these ! haha Well i've sprouted them on october 19 !

5. Seems like i'm at 67 days of flowering with this White Widow, I dont think I'm seeing any amber yet, is this weird ? Anyway she keeps getting whiter and whiter, but it seems like the flushing is starting to finally show, some fan leaves on the upper nodes have their interiors dark purple. I think the plant overall is starting to get a little bit in a lighter tint of green.

Considering she had suffered from a nitrogen buildup, 3-4 weeks ago, do you think she's working overtime to be what she would suppose to be if she had not suffered this nitrogen toxicity ?

6. Pictures please

7. Hey guys, sorry for getting off the forum for so long again, I'm a bit ahead since last update, currently on my new growth. Here's the setup, 3 differents strains on 3 DWC bucket :

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. #369 Billkillerz, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Hey wassup Grasscity, let me talk you a bit about my currently growth. Currently I amis still groin the plants that I had sow at the end of October, germinated them in perlite/vermiculite mix, lots of algua and mold problems. So anyway, now I have all two of them plus a new one that Im train to growth using Nebula's manifold technique, here's the result so far :
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now I think that Im gonna start all the clones that I've cutted and start them straitght to 12/12!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ooooh its smelling like flowering time! Sorry for the sporadic update guys, but atleast the plants are steady! :) Im going to switch them pretty soon, probably next week. Here's some pics: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app