Killerzs Quarters : Home of the Unknown (1st Growth Journal : Surprise BagSeeds Grow)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Billkillerz, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ^^^ Right
    I start when I've got a bunch of cloudy trichs.

2. #322 Billkillerz, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Well its kinda hard to say because seems like some buds are in a different stage of growth, they seems more far in their life cycle. But I'm just starting to see cloudy trichs on some and I would say its maybe 10-20% that are cloudy. And again, im not exactly sure if they are ahha

Yeah, I have a cheap handheld microscope but it dosent zoom enough to my taste... Maybe 20x ?

So in short, I dont need to predict when I want them to be mostly cloudy or amber ect, I just flush when it happens and not like a couple of daze before ?

3. Nothing much loops, getting ready to leave the girls for 3 days :S Hope they'll be alright haha ! And you ?

Oh I dont know if you guys will remember that, I was a bit worried about the stems of my plants turning reddish 1 or 2 weeks ago, I just read the email that the seller of the MarsHydro on ebay wrote me for the best distances of the plants from the lights. There was another part that I never read :

"USE LED feed Less water overall less nutrients... but More cal/mag,plant structure will be different, wider leaves even on sativas plant leaf and stem exposed to light will become purple... this is not a deficiency,3 watts you can get pretty close without burning".

Should have paid more attention haha XD Well its usually 2-3 feet from the light in flowering time, but most of the buds are max 1 foot, with 1 main cola being like 10 cm from the light

4. Hey whats up GC ? I've been off the site for a couple of days, I'm gonna post a major pics update later this night. I'm almost wondering if I should start to flush, but again i'm wondering also if I should do a partial harvest because those lower nodes are a bit chimsy haha. I'm doing some research on that as I write. Cheers !

5. Partial harvest works wonders! How ya been killerz

6. #327 Billkillerz, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    Ok guys, so sorry for the lack of update those last two weeks, was a bit busy (Still had time to take pics [​IMG]) ! Anyway, let's start shall we ?

July 30 :
    IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1247.JPG IMG_1248.JPG IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1260.JPG IMG_1274.JPG

August 3 :
    IMG_1283.JPG IMG_1287.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1297.JPG IMG_1299.JPG IMG_1300.JPG IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1303.JPG IMG_1307.JPG IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1315.JPG IMG_1316.JPG

August 7 (I've also took a sample on that date):
    IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1319.JPG

August 10 :
    IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1355.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1357.JPG IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1363.JPG IMG_1364.JPG IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1372.JPG IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1374.JPG

Evolution of my resiliant CKS (Crop King Seeds) Bonzai [​IMG] (I'll eventually find a better name for her haha) :
    IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1343.JPG IMG_1344.JPG

A bit in a state of shock after some roots pruning, but it only took her 2 daze to bounce back and get some stiffness into those stems !
    IMG_1346.JPG

I was surprise when I've noticed there was still something growing on the foot of my Beta, I think those are new growth from the 3 blades leaves ! XD Looks almost like they are being revegged !
    IMG_1340.JPG

Damn, I just had to go back to sleep, could not wait for the pics to finish uploading haha, now im gonna taste a treat that I had made to smoke after completing this post, have a good one everybody !

IMG_1324.JPG

7. Looks awesome! Some nice juicy nugs there.

8. Hey thx man ! I would have love them to swell a bit more ! I dont know since its my first grow, but they look more leafy than buds aahha, but anyway everything is coated in trics so, why the hell am I complaining ? :p

To you experimented growers, do they seems to lack anything ? Leaves are a darker shade of green than usual, but they are not black haha

9. Where you at fool? Lol

10. #331 Billkillerz, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    You mean in the grow or litterally irl ? [​IMG] haha

11. #332 Billkillerz, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    Finally managed to take a pic without the LED light ahah [​IMG]

IMG_1384.JPG

12. ahh there you are, I meant in the citybro..

Nice!

13. #334 Billkillerz, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
    Yeah sorry all, im more of a distant visitor these days, I have a lot on my minds (Not bad stuff, just literally too much shit to do right now haha). But it will settled down when school will begin [​IMG]

Yeah, school.... what am I gonna do with that ... XD Oh sure a 4x4 gorilla grow tent will go unnoticed in my room haha... NOT ! I have to think of a plan.... Yes a plan ! Plan... Plan... Plan... t ? Plant ? Yes ! PLANT !

Do you guys know of good vegetable to grow along side cannabis ?[​IMG]

(Oh my god loop, I just realized its must have been almost a week since i've checked on Big Bertha ! Gonna do that right away !)

14. Your the shit billz, in a good way my man

15. Morning looper. Billz that photo looks great buddy.

16. #337 Billkillerz, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    The "the" is very important there ! ahahha Thx for the kind word everyone !

Spotted this on one of my colas, looked too fishy so I just had to remove it. At first I taught bud rot, but I do recall that this could be the aftermath of the plant splatting her cola all over the led panel in the beginning of the flowering phase. So I cut the bud down to also get a better look at it. If its not rotting, its gonna be my sample ! I really hope its not bud rot !! Cant wait to get some reply from you guys ! The faster you chip in, the faster im gonna relax, or maybe this bowl is gonna take the job, well see [​IMG]

Couples of weeks ago :

IMG_1087.JPG

What I guess is now ? :

IMG_1405.JPG IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1409.JPG IMG_1411.JPG IMG_1413.JPG

17. Well, I've looked upon Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream characteristics, being the strain that could most likely be what i'm growing.. 70 days of flowering XD No wonder i'm having a hard time trying to find white trichs XD All of them look transparent/semi-transparent with maybe a couple cloudy..

18. #339 Billkillerz, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    I'm not dead, iI feel happy !

19. #340 Billkillerz, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    Hey guys, wassup ? I've been flowering for minimum 10 weeks, probably 11, and they are still cloudy-white and I dont see that much ambers, like 1 or 2 everynow and then ! Also I've been flushing since 8 days now, im not sure if im doing this right but I dont see much difference at all in the coloration of the leaves each... Maybe its still flushing, but i'm a bit at a loss here..

But everything is going great, I've smoked up a couple of friend with a sample I've took 4 days into flushing. One directly got to sleep after one hit, (Which was suprising since its sativa dominant). Now, we aint got much hydroponics around here, so its probably a long time since I've smoked some, I dont know if this was the cause of the smoothness or if the 4 days of flushing worked well after all ?

P.S : I really need another telescope, my little pocket one is getting on my nerve, I cant see that well unless the trics are touching the lens XD

Edit: Just checked the whole crop with the lights off, the buds that are the closest to the light are starting to look by eye, white frosty, a tad more than the ones on the same level but a bit farter from the light. Not sure if I should wait till friday to chop him down ..

Feel free to chip in ! :D