Killerzs Quarters : Home of the Unknown (1st Growth Journal : Surprise BagSeeds Grow)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Billkillerz, Mar 23, 2015.

1. #141 Billkillerz, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Yeah, im with you on that one ! So I think im gonna try LST on the two smaller one and try to slowly get them out of the way of the others, and wait for clearer signs .

Edit : Its been a couple of weeks since i've first wonder that, is it normal that coming from the same bag of weed, the leaves of a plant differ in shape with the leaves of the one next the her. What I means is that one of my plant have those big wide indica-style fan leaves, and the one next to it has something that looks more like an hybrid of sativa and indica.

2. #142 Billkillerz, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Hey! What up GC ? So just a little heads-up, I got a freaking mutant in my garden XD ! 12 Blades ! On at least 4 leaves !

Also, still on the weird side of my garden, I've started to noticed some cuts on 2 leaves of ONE plant, like bugs has been eating on the leaves. But its on 2 leaves, on the same side of two following nodes.Looks like its been scratch or poke young, and grew with the cuts, because that's exactly what is happening with the newer one. 

3. So herer's the pictures !

Attached Files:

4. Looks good from this side!

5. I've just got my hand on a wider cabinet, so I'll be moving them to their new home shortly ! I'm gonna be able to modify this one, so its gonna llok more like a true grow-cabinet ! :)

6. Slap some cfls in the small cabinet and use it for germ/clones and vegging mothers or whatever. 
    Get a lil perpetual setup going.

7. Eheh you've just read my mind :p I've already sprouted two of my Crop King's seed and im planning to cut in half the waiting time between harvest by doing so, I even belive there will be enough place for a smal veg chamber beside the main one in the new cabinet. The only con is that its is less high by a foot..

Anyway, now we'll just have two wait for them to grow and show which strain they are haha... its like playing the freaking lottery hah

8. #148 Billkillerz, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Could deficiencies cause bug-bite like holes on the leaves ? The one suffering from that seems to be yellower on her new leaves than the other ones, sorry I don't have photos. I've been checking on her quite often and seem to noticed that, as of the last week, she fails to correctly create new undamaged leaves, so as you guess it, the leaves grows with those scars.

I had a slight distilled water shortage this week so I had to let the frozen bottle sit in the reservoir to have a constant water level. I've filled it yesterday evening with at least 7-8 liters, the PPM was at 520. it never got way too high, mostly 680-700, they seemed to be eating and drinking at the same pace. I've just added nutes and got the PPM back at 720, 

Anyway, if I don't get feedback on this i'm gonna do a res change and see if that settle it up. 

P.S : Veg time usually starts at the first pointy leaves ? I know its a disputed subject but I dont want the perfect truth lol

Edit 2 : Oh yeah I forgot, the 12 blades mutation seems to be characteristic of this strain because they all seems to develop a 12 blades at this point.

9. Sorry for the double post*

Oh wow, that one was retarded.....I really need to lay off the grass XD The cut/bite mark always seemed odd to me because they looked-like the scars that were left on one of the plant by my cactus when it fell on it... While checking my PPM, I've just realized that when opening one side of the lid, the top of the stem was coming in direct contact with my fan that is suspended above the plants XD No wonder that plant looks stressed..... I'm gonna put electric tape under the fan.naf rednu epat cirtcele tup annog m'I

10. Sounds like a heck of a plan!
    lol
    Hard to say what's up without seeing.

Yup but that what I said on my last post, all that was because of me XD

12. #152 Billkillerz, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015

Lol that's like exactly what is happening XD

P.S : Raised the PPM to 800, seems to be eating everything im giving them hehe. Also I've just realized, they are now almost touching the fan, in like not even one week. They are starting to "fill up" really fast. At this rate I'm even contemplating the idea of switching them to 12/12 in mid-june ! I really got to learn about ScroG real fast

13. Im a MURDERER ! I'm now left with 4 plants, I've checked for preflower, but it seems to realy to be very sure its all female preflowers. So this morning i've decided to cut down the smaller one. Basically, now i have 4 plant, each at one extremitie of the lid. I had to cut the roots to get the plant of the lid, she was tangled with the one in the center. So now there is probably a lot of dead roots still tangled in the roots of the middle plant. I'll try to get some sensizym to help disintegrate those roots !

14. Ok well i'll be off for a couple of days (two I hope), so I just did a res change, cleaned everything and put the girl back in their house. Now the PPM is at 800.

While I was doing the res change, I had a good look at the roots, does not seems to be having a lot if any dead root still entangled in the mass, well I dont know if roots that had been cut would have started to rot by now but anyway.

Also seems like i've cut a little bit shorter the roots of the one that was entangled with the other that I've removed the other day... They were shorter by at least 2-3 inch. Will it stun her grow at all ? Ironically, its the tallest of them all lol, but it understandable since it was the one that was stuck between two other plant !

15. Ok guys I got a question for you : How can you know when youre adding up too much nutes for the plant ? What I'm trying to say is that I just keep bumping up by 50+ PPM pretty often and never seem to reach where its starting to be too much. Should I start to bump by the 100's PPM ? 

16. nope. not imo. just keep doin what you're doin

if ppm keeps dropping, add a little every 6 hours or so imo. you'll hit the sweet spot in no time

17. #157 Billkillerz, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Allright, but how will I know I've hit the sweet spot ?

Also, today I've just came back from a 3 day trip, they dranked 6 liters (Its was at 26l before putting back the roots, so probably more), the PPM was at 998 before I added back the 6l, now its at 644 from 800 when I've changed the reservoir 3 days ago. They dont seemed to have suffered, I dont even see any nute burns..

Oh yeah also.... I dont see any signs of preflower yet..... What I tought was preflower before were just internode branches with leaves. But Oh man have they growned in 3 days... DAMN haha So Im getting a little bit desperate, seems like maybe its a bit more sativa dominant than indica hybrid :S

18. The sweet spot is different for each model but, around 20 inches for led during veg and 12 to 18 during bloom

19. #159 Billkillerz, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    Im not sure I understand what you are saying looper, do you mean the led light ? Because I was talking about the sweet spot of the dissolved solid in water :p

20. anything over 800 is overkill imo. if you're plants are utilizing all that i'd just keep topping off with 3/4 strength nutes