Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6 grams of dank or a gram of wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr.medicated, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I got an offer from my dealer for 6 grams of dank for 40 bucks but I'm deciding if I should just buy a g of wax what are some opinions?

2. i think the bud would last longer. but i think the dabs will hammer your noggin harder.

choices indeed! [​IMG]

3. Weed then if you want to take a dab just do some rosin tech

4. Herb all the way

5. Depends on the quality. I would pick the oil if it was good quality but if it looks questionable I will stick with bud

6. I wouldn't chance the quality of the concentrate, it's easier to get better quality flower any day. I say go with the flowers.

7. Buy the bud if it's Actually good shit. I get half of that (an eighth) for 40

8. If the wax is good then I would go with that just cause I love blunts and could smoke 6 grams in 2/3 days where a gram of wax last me about 6/7 days.

9. Generally an eighth of green should be about the same price as a gram of wax. So, if you can get 6 grams of weed for the same price as a gram of was, I would get the green.

10. dabs
    Do you really want your mouth and nose to be all smoked up and smell like ass? Dabs are the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. IMHO: I think dabbing is the lazy mans way of smoking I like the simplistic way of rolling a joint packing a bowl/bong. And you need a fancy rigs and I just don't understand

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. I would take the 6 grams of bud if you still have a moderate tolerance. But if u need to smoke a fatty to get High then the wax is your best bet ;)

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

13. It's about even because if I blasted 6g's I'd get almost a gram of BHO back. It really just depends on your preference and tolerance. Personally I'd take the wax all day depending on who or where it came from.

14. #15 CanadianOrganic, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    What are you talking about?

OP; I would say go with dabs but only if it's from a reputable supplier, considering I take one decent dab and I'm good for an hour or two, especially if you have a low tolerance. But if it's just some random person definitely go with the herb - as long as it's decent quality

15. If it's GOOD weed take it, if it's only high mids then take the wax

16. This question is not about the substance, but the way you enjoy it. Think for your own preference

17. Majority of street oil is shit and full of impurities. I'd go for the weed unless you knew it was reputable.

18. weed will last way longer, i know from personal experience [​IMG]