Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by caregiverme, Mar 23, 2015.

1. What's your favorite strains fellow smokers. Best the and best cbd and best of both world please.

2. What's my favorite Thread on favorite strains?  There are about two a week.

I like the last thread....had some good input.

3. Still have not found that thread.

4. blue dream

• Like Like x 1
  5. I guess I should clarify what I already have blue dream being one. Ice, ak, white diesel, headband, green crack, TWA, dead over haze. How is the 818 headband compared to my first from um loud seeds. my first plant ever was a lemon kush and turned out perfect. I would like to get one or two ghost train haze that was a nice plant to.

6. I enjoy a few, but as far as a consistent bell ringer for my money is Blue Dream. I still thoroughly enjoy the occasional bowl of Animal Cookie or Gorilla Glue.

7. Really digging the recent wave of gorrilla glue #4

• Like Like x 1