Where should I start my plants at it and how?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by corvette420man, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Im a first time grower and im about to start some plants(hoping their females). Should I start them outside or inside? Im planning on growing a total of 4 succesful plants. 1 inside and 3 outside. Should I start them all inside or what? And can i use regular dirt from the ground or fertilizer? And how much should i water> Oh and what kind of light? Like if i started them inside, could i use a house light in a bedroom just to start them?

2. Sure, you could also use the sun and the air! lol :lol:

3. You ask stupid questions you're going to get stupid answers. Go read about how to grow marijuana. Plenty of stickies on this forum.

4. Way to be polite. And yes, your answer was very stupid. Just a question. Damn.

First time growing? Did you not read?

5. #5 Ebcrew, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Where do you live? If its somewhere thats really hot id keep them inside.

Id start all 4 inside. Get yourself a T5 or a bunch of CFLs, just to start them. if you want to grow inside id suggest getting a 600w HPS. You can find them for around 200 on amazon.

This is gonna cost you a bit to get started if you want to do it right...

Also get yourself some good soil, i wouldnt suggest just using backyard dirt. Order Fox Farm Ocean Forest or Fox Farm Happy Frog (suggest Ocean Forest) from amazon also.

Order Fox Farms Trio of nutrients (big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom)  follow their feeding schedule but start nutes at 30% strength then work your way up. Get some calmag also just incase.