I felt extremely disgusted by humanity today

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Congrats to you. Humanity is fucked. And I hope karma is a bitch for those people that passed by...

2. Yea man I know exactly what your talking about just the other day a similar thing happen, and no one was calling police so I grabbed this girl ass and whisper in her ear, "hey bitch, Why is six afraid of seven?" she then slap me and finally she called for help. I was confuse when the cops handcuff my ass and she talking about pressing charges, It's just a miss understanding when i go to court next week we're going to clarified few things that's all. Yea bro I hear ya some assholes out there, I bet it was NYC? 

3. #43 Msnarls, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    It seems like everybody is in such a fucking hurry these days. For what? Would it really be that hard to slow down for once and smell the roses? Even walking down the street people avoid eye contact and won't even so much as smile and say "Hi".

I'm love where I live. About a month ago I was riding down a busy bike path on a sunny day going to work. I'll skip the details, but I ended up getting in a nasty bike wreck and getting hurt pretty badly. I had at least 5 people stop and offer to help me out in any way they could. One person actually threw my bike on her bike rack and drove me to where I needed to go. I was so thankful that day and had some faith in humanity restored.

4. Yet if the guy in the suit tripped the same way everyone would have been there by his side.

5. and even after you help those security guards get all pissy with? That's fucked up man! But good job dude, the world needs more omegas