Dealing with ex~boyfriends (or girlfriends)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 101 BIG TEX 101, Mar 22, 2015.

1. #1 101 BIG TEX 101, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    So, almost 4 yrs after the end of my GF's last serious relationship, her ex-fiance calls. Now I have to deal with them talking some and I may even meet with them both. No issues, really. I'm gonna let her talk it out with the guy so she can move on.Them getting back together isn't likely. He's in a different city and travels a lot

Meanwhile, I still text my ex-gf from time to time to make sure she's ok. 

My GF has lots of her ex's on her facebook friend list. We respect each other's privacy

Ex's are just part of us. I'm just gonna deal with this and not be jealous or problematic with this guy. She's been cool with my ex and we even sat in the same room and talked for 15 mins

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Yea bro whatever u do try not to get jealous or insecure. I kinda fucked up with that in my situation.

3. Gee that sounds fun, not!

4. I deal with my exes by never speaking to them again! 

Seems to work pretty good [​IMG]

5. No offense bro your a cool dude and I mess with you, but this thread wouldn't exist if you didn't feel jealous or problematic.

You are suppressing these feelings, sometimes it best to make the effort to end things on good term and end everything right there.

6. ^^^

^^^ Sure, I'm a touch jealous because she really loved this man.....and I'm really just sharing - that's the reason for this thread

7. Why does she feel the need to start talking to him again?  Fuck that noise.

8. You guys have an open relationship?

No. But we respect each other's privacy. She actually decided yesterday that she doesn't want to talk to him right now....so, you see- I let her decide for herself weather to talk to him or naw. I didn't try to make her do what i wanted

:)

10. #11 101 BIG TEX 101, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015

To tell him how hurt she was and then move on. I'm ok with that. Closure

[​IMG]