Lower fan leaf discoloration. MJ Doctor needed.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SubliminalWeeney, Mar 22, 2015.

1. i realize they arent auto but you know they double in size in flower...

if you keep vegging ur gonna have to repot them

yea ive done quite a bit of studying about the scrog method, I set up the "framing" for scrog today and I gave about a foot of leeway room and will be tucking branches under 1-2 weeks into flower so I'm hoping that I can successfully pull it off.

But shit does that rule out the possibility of the yellowing being a sign of sexual maturity? I potted them into 5 gal just last week and they're only about a foot tall so im hoping the extra 4 gal of soil will last me the extra time on top of the sixty days. I will definitely flip soon though! thanks for all the solid advice bud!

3. #23 SubliminalWeeney, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Well more than a foot of leeway room, really about a foot on top of the two feet I expect them to stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Anybody know what these might be? They appeared in the nodes above where I super cropped. Is this stress related or showing signs of sexual maturity?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427496376.433490.jpg

5. #25 Baked Bread Baker, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    If that is where you made your cut then it's most likely what would have been normal growth but since it was cut it can't grow right but the plant is still trying. If that makes sense to you then just cut them off so no more energy is wasted.

Another option is They seem to be where the primordial preflowers grow and were damage during the cut

6. I cut a few nodes before that. And on the stem preceding the hairs I had super cropped, which all I did was bend the branch so that it was positioned under the others.