Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it okay to smoke my wax with aluminum foil on it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by justinf56, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Ok so my dealer made a mistake...a really dumb one actually but he gave me wax in tin foil and now most of the wax is stuck to the tin foil so is it okay just to put the wax in my bowl with the tin foil on it??

2. #2 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    sounds like your dealer owes you knew wax cause what you have is useless 

3. So it won't work lol?

4. itl work but you'll look and feel like a junkie

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. if u wanna increase your risk of cancer then sure smoke wax thats attached with metal.

6. #6 TheDankBank, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Just put ur wax in a frrezer after like 2hrs take it out and push up from underneath the tin foil. It should pop off. Do it ofer a plate or a table. Then put it on parchment paper.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

7. That's definitely not a good idea man. Tell the person you got it from they can't put wax in aluminum foil and see if they can give you a refund.